COD WaW Beta Key Contest

_Ph03n1x_

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have got and extra key for the COD Beta. I will give it to whoever posts the funniest bash.org quote. Funniest in my opinion. The contest will be over tomorrow.

Another way you can win is by offering ms point codes. Highest amount wins. PM me offers.

Good Luck.:lol:

[quote name='NJMane']Thanks. Took 2 seconds and got the Code Immediately. Downloading now. Sorry OP. Rather than make people jump through hoops just give it to someone.[/QUOTE]

FilePlanet is now OUT of codes...

[quote name='NJMane']Thanks. Took 2 seconds and got the Code Immediately. Downloading now. Sorry OP. Rather than make people jump through hoops just give it to someone.[/quote]

ok fine. whoever posts next will get it for free

Here's your quote. " OMFG my naked sister just ran into my room and before I could sex her she set fire/other means of destruction to my room but because Im a total geek it doesnt occur to me to get of irc and fix it"

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Do I get one for pointing out that the other deal was dead? :)[/quote]
i just sent the only one i had to mets. sorry

man that fileplanet thing was bs, i clicked right when they sent it on Comrade and it said "out of codes" right away....
if anyone is feeling generous and has an extra let me know...much obliged

[quote name='niftydrumdude']then they tried to get me to sign up for some $10/year service to put the icing on the cake[/quote]
my god. did i say $10/year? i meant $10/month

Since no one has POSTED one, here's mine:
" hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is."

i recieved a email that said this

Voici votre cle pour la beta Xbox Live de Call Of Duty World At War : VGJ9H-RYKD9-WDGH8-3VCD9-WWG6J

Cordialement, l'équipe de http://www.gamekult.com

I tried the code and it doesn't work for me anyone else if free to try it. i could have made a mistake because i don't speak french

if someone could pm me a code for the xbox 360 i would appreciate it.

[quote name='fugot66']i recieved a email that said this

Voici votre cle pour la beta Xbox Live de Call Of Duty World At War : VGJ9H-RYKD9-WDGH8-3VCD9-WWG6J

Cordialement, l'équipe de http://www.gamekult.com

I tried the code and it doesn't work for me anyone else if free to try it. i could have made a mistake because i don't speak french

if someone could pm me a code for the xbox 360 i would appreciate it.[/quote]
well i got my first code from game kult and it worked. you are supposed to enter it on your xbox in the 'redeem code' section. you were probably just entering it wrong or something. but now that you posted your code..someone's probably already taken it

bread's done
Back