Code for Free Gears of War 3 MP character "Griffin"

[quote name='Mospeada_21']you da Man! We should be sending you a 'like' for sharing this news with all of us! I forwarded the news on to my LIVE list asap. [after I confirmed the dlc unlock key myself, of course!]

So far:

1) Cole Train - Gears 3 beta (got it)
2) Griffin - this thread (thanks!)
3) Commando Dom - on order at GameStop (whatever, hate them, but they're the biggest)
4) Mechanic Baird - on order at Best Buy (exclusives are exclusives, just go with it)
5) Savage Kantus - pass (ugly grub bastard)
6) Savage Grenadier - pass (another ugly ass grub)

7) Any more exclusives Epic?!? (seeing as how, Cole, Dom, and Baird have alternate variants; shouldn't Marcus get one as well?) Com'on!!

>>>*wink*Pendulum War Marcus*wink*[/QUOTE]
All this info is posted in the Gears of War 3 Preorder thread. You forgot Adam Fenix, who is in the limited / epic editions. I am still waiting for stripper Anya, though. :D

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Don't forget the controller and/or console for those 5 skins...[/QUOTE]
The stand-alone controller only has the infected omen lancer skin. The console has skins for the 5 weapons.

[quote name='Ionotropic']The stand-alone controller only has the infected omen lancer skin. The console has skins for the 5 weapons.[/QUOTE]

Correct. Just relooked it up after you said that. Apparently all retail stores got sent the same incorrect info from epic saying the controller gets the 5 skins. It's even posted on many of the retailer websites saying that it comes with the 5 skins. Epic confirmed that it is only supposed to come with the lancer skin. Although with this big mishap they might cave in if consumers complain because they bought the controller with the assumption that it came with all 5, since that is what epic sent out to the stores.

[quote name='Ionotropic'] I am still waiting for stripper Anya, though. :D[/QUOTE]
I want a really girly sundress for Anya like Sakura's DLC costume in Street Fighter IV. That would be a riot.

There's no silly "Gold only" stipulation is there? I don't even own an Xbox so I don't pay for Gold, obviously, but I do play offline sometimes with people who do own one. The only games I wind up playing are Halo and Gears, so when I get to playing Gears 3 I probably wouldn't mind at all playing as Ice-T ('s character).

If it's all good, then this might actually push me to finally start up a Facebook account. I already decided I was going to get one eventually for the extra 40 UPlay points needed for AC Brotherhood, but since I don't yet own Brotherhood I haven't gotten around to getting that account.

And yes, I'm aware that usually if something is downloaded to a console already it is usable by everyone and as such some might think I don't need to get this, but to those I say what if the console owner doesn't have it either, huh?

[quote name='Brother Daz']Give me a break, I've been selling the DLC codes from games I get forever, hows this any different? its not like I made 20 facebook accounts to sell a bunch of these. I had ONE code[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure his comment was about the guy who had 7 up for 10 each already.

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Anyone want to be nice and give me a code? I don't do social networking[/QUOTE]

just make a BS account, it takes a couple minutes. keep it around for things like this. You dont need to actually use it.

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']Thanks for defending the intent of the topic guys. I couldn't recall if there was a specific forum just for free stuff. Considering I've seen topics in the past on how to get free DLC (and even games, like the ODST deal way back when), I figured there'd be no harm.

You're welcome to everyone else![/QUOTE]

No need to thank us, just ignore that one guy. He's the same douche who complains every time someone posts a free deal on this board.

Each time I click the link it takes me to the FB home page. When I search Gears Of War in the search box I cannot find any official apps or pages. Help?

[quote name='Middleman16']Each time I click the link it takes me to the FB home page. When I search Gears Of War in the search box I cannot find any official apps or pages. Help?[/QUOTE]

Do you have a FB account? if not, then that is your problem.

[quote name='Ray5555']Do you have a FB account? if not, then that is your problem.[/QUOTE]

I absolutely do. The link just takes me back to my home page though. I'm on Google Chrome, is that the issue?

How to allow some pages through no script & then it worked. I tend to forget that I have that addon running. Got my code so all is well now.

-DarkLegacy

bread's done
Back