Code = Gone. We'll miss it. Dragon Age - The Stone Prisoner (Shale) DLC Code

Zaniel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Not sure if these are actually console-specific, but the code came with the Xbox 360 version. First person to post something that makes me laugh can have it. I'll try to check back as I can today/tonight; code should go out tomorrow morning at the latest.

You and the cap'n make it hap'n.

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=&quot]WORLD SURVEY BY PHONE[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Last month a world-wide[/FONT][FONT=&quot] survey was conducted by the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]UN.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The only question asked[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]was:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

"Could you please give your[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] honest opinion about solutions [/FONT][FONT=&quot]to the food shortage in the rest of the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] world?"

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The survey was a massive failure[/FONT][FONT=&quot] because of the following:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. In Eastern Europe they didn't[/FONT][FONT=&quot] know what "honest" meant.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
2. In Western Europe they didn't[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] know what "shortage" meant.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. In Africa they didn't know[/FONT][FONT=&quot] what "food" meant.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. In China they didn't know[/FONT][FONT=&quot] what "opinion" meant.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. In the Middle East they didn't[/FONT][FONT=&quot] know what "solution" meant.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6. In South America they didn't[/FONT][FONT=&quot] know what "please" meant.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7. In the USA they didn't know[/FONT][FONT=&quot] what "the rest of the world" meant.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8. In Canada they hung up[/FONT][FONT=&quot] as soon as they heard the Indian accent[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

centaurs_1_.jpeg

I don't need the code, but I would be interested to find out if the person who receives the code is still able to redeem it. The code 'expired' on April 30th and I haven't found anyone who can verify whether or not it can still be redeemed.

[quote name='eugaet']I don't need the code, but I would be interested to find out if the person who receives the code is still able to redeem it. The code 'expired' on April 30th and I haven't found anyone who can verify whether or not it can still be redeemed.[/QUOTE]
This is hilarious! GIVE IT TO THIS MAN

A Letter To Jessie James:

You Stupid Bastard! You cheated on Sandra Bullock? How in the world can you be so stupid? You are married to one of the most beautiful women in the world. She has a body to die for and her current wealth shadowed only by Oprah. Your wife, recently beat out Julia Roberts in the polls and is now named "America's Sweetheart." You also remember, she just won an Oscar and praised you up and down in front of the world while you were porking away. You are really a piece of work! You are the most hated ***hole cheater on the planet! How can you live with yourself!

I only have one thing to say to the despicable, miserable, cheating piece of sh*t that you are:

Thanks for taking the heat off of me. Let's do lunch.

[FONT=&quot]~Tiger[/FONT]

[quote name='Envel']This is hilarious! GIVE IT TO THIS MAN[/QUOTE]Thanks! My humor tends to be a bit dry and/or obscure, but every so often I find someone WHO GETS IT.

[quote name='eugaet']I don't need the code, but I would be interested to find out if the person who receives the code is still able to redeem it. The code 'expired' on April 30th and I haven't found anyone who can verify whether or not it can still be redeemed.[/QUOTE]

This is a fine-print issue previously unnoticed. Good point.
That said, I'll go ahead and give the code so--on the chance it doesn't work--no one is wasting any more time on this.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

So I was at the strip club the other day, and it turns out the appropiate time to say hello to the stripper isn't when she is bent over infront of you with her head between her legs. All I got was the most akward "hey" back.

I bought a used copy of Dragon Age off amazon and amazingly it came with the code sheet tucked behind the manual. I just used it today, almost 2 weeks past the expiry date and it worked. it said my DLC was purchased and I downloaded it with no problem. Also got the blood dragon armor.

So maybe the offer to get the codes has expired, but the codes themselves are still good.

[quote name='Kamakaze Taco']I bought a used copy of Dragon Age off amazon and amazingly it came with the code sheet tucked behind the manual. I just used it today, almost 2 weeks past the expiry date and it worked. it said my DLC was purchased and I downloaded it with no problem. Also got the blood dragon armor.[/QUOTE]Thanks, I appreciate the info! And it's about 6 weeks past the expiration at this point. ;)

A man was so proud of his wife and their seven children, and he always called her Mother of Seven to show his pride in her and his family.
One night while they were in a bar he was acting stupid and flirting with a barmaid, his wife got so angry and stormed out of the bar - he realised his stupidity and chased after her, shouting "I'm sorrry mother of seven, I'm really sorry."
She looked him up and down with disgust and quietly replied,
"That's okay, father of two."

I only bought DA:O a week ago second hand and the codes in it had already been redeemed :(

bread's done
Back