CODMW2 Xbox360 38.00 used at gamestop.com!!!

bizzy74

CAGiversary!
For those who missed out on Toys r us deal I found this tonight.
With cag 16 discount and edge card comes out to around 41.00 total after tax and free saver shipping.I ordered Lfd2 deal and only took two days,I am in California and my item shipped from Texas.

lol ripoff at $38 + tax for a USED game, with Amazons new price of $39.96 free shipping and no tax in most states
Gamestop no, Amazon yes

trashcat_410.jpg

[quote name='Max Spider X']Game is new for $40 at Amazon. Am I missing something here?[/QUOTE]

:fridge:

Way to kill the Op........ Gamestop could be giving out games for free and I wouldn't go there, truly hate that place

Give the OP a break. The game still retails for $60. It's just that a lot of places have lowered the price on their own. The one mistake he made, though, was putting that the price was $38, without mentioning the discounts, including EDGE (something not everyone has). I assumed coming in that the base was $38, which would have made for a decent deal after CAG16 and EDGE.

Amazon is definitely the best deal on flat out price, but a lot of people on here have a ton of GS store credit they might want to burn, instead of spending cash. But then again, if they're like some CAG's, they have a TON of store credit at both places! :)

bread's done
Back