COJ: blood bound

serenitygod

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys! I am wondering about a few things in multiplayer of BIB.
1. What is the whole upgrade thing about like level 2 rifleman (I mean how do I get it as it flashes on my screen as available but then what)?
2. How do you make alot of bounty? sometimes even if I score like 450 online that is nothing, as the total bounty is like 4 grand I get. Is this a multiplier of team victory? Is there a specific game type that gives me a better multiplier?

thanks for asking that I too wondered how the heck do you win money for upgrading? I get zero cash even after playing matches? do you have to first play the single player to a particular point before going to mulitplayer? I sort of just went to Multiplayer.... curious to those with the knowledge.

Are you playing ranked multiplayer games? If not you won't be earning any cash. I don't there there is a multiplier or anything, how much money you earn is dependent on who you kill. Different players have different bounties depending on how they do and you get that amount for killing that person and it adds up to what you earn for the match from all the kills you get. The better you do the more money you earn and the higher the bounty is on your head.

As for the upgrade thing, I figure it out once but decided not to so I don't remember, but you use your money earn to upgrade and it's only for that match.

You have to press L1 on who you want to upgrade. Upgrades only last till the end of the match and they only affect speed and health (barely). I'm only doing it right now to get the trophy.

For every person you kill, your bounty goes up. When you kill someone, you get however much their bounty is. What sucks about this system is that you can be the best player in the game and end up with less money than everyone on the other team because you were the only one with a high bounty. It pisses me off when I'm ruining everyone and ended up with less money than most of the other team.

bread's done
Back