Coke 4-pack for 33 cents @ Target

[quote name='tiredfornow']bottled coca cola > all other coca cola

thanks, mang![/QUOTE]

No prob. It's the only way I can drink it.

I wish Target was closer to my house. If I'm bored tomorrow maybe I'll go....Dammit, supposed to be a bad snow storm this weekend never mind.

[quote name='rabbitt']This is the holiday 2008 Coke in glass bottles. The sign will likely say $3.xx, so take one to a scanner to double-check.[/QUOTE]

I like your banner. Dan Deacon is pretty good IMO.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I like your banner. Dan Deacon is pretty good IMO.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. He knows how to throw a party :)

Just curious where this would likely be located in the store. In the Holiday merchandise section or in the soft drink section? Because I think I saw these in the soft drink section back in December.

i got some of these during the 75% off clearance. they should be 90% off by now. i'd say check the soda section because sometimes they put that stuff there instead of holiday. things like those also may be on endcaps too. i found mine on the bottom shelf of the endcap of holiday stuff. :)

btw - they may be bottled but they're still HFCS, so it's probably not the actual sugar-made "taste" you may recall

The BEST coke out there is for the jews. Honest here me out; During lent/passover or whatever it is, the coke company makes a cola that is koscher. It is as close to the original recipe minus the actual cocaine. It is koscher mainly because it contains real cane sugar rather than corn syrup. Only had it once, but damn!!!

[quote name='JolietJake']I had some Jones soda made with cane sguar. It was ok, nothing amazing though.[/QUOTE]

They use inverted cane sugar, which is basically what HFCS is...just made with sugar instead of corn.

Yeah, i don't really likes Jones much, their normal soda is ok, everything else sucks. Stewart's cream soda is good, i like the cherry cream, but it seems to be out of production, no place around here has it, just the other flavors.

[quote name='Shady3011']Jones soda is poop. They can't even get a damn cream soda right.[/quote]
But their Blue Bubblegum soda is pretty delicious.

I think the small coke in glass still has corn syrip , I buy coke from mexico in glass .5L made with cane sugar...excellent. Still at .33 for 4 i'd take the target coke.

bread's done
Back