Collecting GB and GBA game boxes

doctorfaustus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Any one out there know of any ways to keep the gba and gb cardboard boxes protected. I am looking for something like those cases they use on baseball cards and other stuff. any other suggestions?

[quote name='trunks982']altoids tin case[/QUOTE]
hmmm, I did not mean the carts, but the boxes, the cardboard ones. I found some cool rare ones and don't want to crush them or for the edges to wear out and such. I looked through google, but I only see the cart cases.
I was thinking along the lines of those plastic shells they use at Toys r us. but something more true to size.

You could simply store your "rare" boxes in a plastic container (rubber maid) -- you wouldn't be displaying them for all the girls to marvel at, but they would be well protected. Oh and the upside is that girls wouldn't see them.

[quote name='mrnomis27']You could simply store your "rare" boxes in a plastic container (rubber maid) -- you wouldn't be displaying them for all the girls to marvel at, but they would be well protected. Oh and the upside is that girls wouldn't see them.[/QUOTE]
hehe, funny. A regular Billy Crystal.

Good advice.

On a related note. Anyone know any good websites for gameboy collecting. I've googled all over the place and can't find a good one. I guess nobody bothers collecting and preserving the jewels of the most successful handheld in all of gamedom.

Also, anyone know if there was a greatest hits sort of thing for GB games. I see some of them have a sort of gold tinted Gameboy logo on the left hand side while others have the original silver tinted background. Any thoughts.

meh, nobody cares huh?

EDIT: Nevermind I found out that the variant covers are indeed "Player's Choice/ Million Seller"

I have an enormous collection of complete in box GB games. I just keep them stored in a cabinet. I wish there was a way to protect them better! I don't know of any websites in particular, but as an aside, PM me if you're interested in some games. I'm selling quite a few.

[quote name='mrnomis27']You could simply store your "rare" boxes in a plastic container (rubber maid) [/QUOTE]

That's what I do also.

bread's done
Back