Collection in Google Docs, Check it out.

[quote name='Goguenator']It's just a toy car...lol[/QUOTE]

I collect Legos too, that's a kids toy but you can't get on peoples case about there hobby!

and thank you Yakumo for having an awesome lowball! Also I believe this calls for a celebration because this is the first time I have seen no Lowball Ending Drama! =D aha

[quote name='Goguenator']I wish people would check my trade list and trade with me! =[ lol[/QUOTE]
Have a lowball. Lots of people will be in your trade list ;)

[quote name='Goguenator']and I am not getting on people's cases! Just thought $30 was kinda crazy for a toy car =p lol[/QUOTE] Well that same car is 130 on ebay used

[quote name='Goguenator']Also I believe this calls for a celebration because this is the first time I have seen no Lowball Ending Drama! =D aha[/QUOTE]

Behold the power of ROLLING END TIME :D

Damn, looks like I missed the cut-off time as well. Sorry about the late bid! I was so close to nabbin that MGS 2 guide too xD

Congrats to Merchie89 on the winning bid though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tom Jane']Bah, didn't win anything.

Thanks for the lowball guys, and congrats on the EO's Denzalo and the DQs Edwin.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, about time I picked them up :bouncy:

Stoked for the Professor Layton games too!

I'll get my 3DS in the morning :)

curse u i wanted the curious village to complete my collection
but ya i won Avalon Code
take that Edwin
we shall meet again

[quote name='adriley313']curse u i wanted the curious village to complete my collection
but ya i won Avalon Code
take that Edwin
we shall meet again[/QUOTE]

I'll see you again in Ash's Lowball my friend LOL

[quote name='Edwin29']I'll see you again in Ash's Lowball my friend LOL[/QUOTE]

we shall and ill be ready
you are a worthy adversary
:twoguns:

I have done what I can with updating the thread. I have been working since lowball is over and it is 4 AM over here and I am very tired, I will finish this as soon as possible, please be patient.

List Update/Some Invoices Sent
Invoices has been sent out to those whose total does not require exact shipping. I don't have time to package your items now, but tonight I will try to get it done and see what I can do tomorrow, I am heading to work right now.

[quote name='Vinny']Anybody else not get an invoice with shipping costs yet?:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I didn't get a shipping cost from Yakumo but I checked the first post and it was there. I just looked at your total and I'm assuming because of the large items you won it might take a while.

Paid the two of you already!

[quote name='skiizim']I didn't get a shipping cost from Yakumo but I checked the first post and it was there. I just looked at your total and I'm assuming because of the large items you won it might take a while.

Paid the two of you already![/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah, that's a good point.

Those who have not yet received a invoice yet is because I need to get bigger boxes to fit the figures and weight them. Be patient. I am running to the store tomorrow morning and buy some bigger boxes to fit the figures in.

I probably don't have time to package and weight them before I go to work, but I will have time by Tuesday. I work from 2PM to 10PM EST, so I barely have any time to do anything except wake up early and run to the store to get boxes, probably try packing some and then go to work.

[quote name='yakumo']Those who have not yet received a invoice yet is because I need to get bigger boxes to fit the figures and weight them. Be patient. I am running to the store tomorrow morning and buy some bigger boxes to fit the figures in.

I probably don't have time to package and weight them before I go to work, but I will have time by Tuesday. I work from 2PM to 10PM EST, so I barely have any time to do anything except wake up early and run to the store to get boxes, probably try packing some and then go to work.[/QUOTE]
no big deal. I think we can all be patient :D

Yeah, I didn't mean to sound impatient. I just didn't want to look like I wasn't paying since so many people already paid. No biggie.

^ur not broke yet
thinkin of doing a lowball
have a ton of ds stuff, some swag, guides and a bunch of stuff i need to get rid to feed my new psp addiction

[quote name='adriley313']
thinkin of doing a lowball
have a ton of ds stuff, some swag, guides and a bunch of stuff i need to get rid to feed my new psp addiction[/QUOTE]

What a coincidence, I want a ton of DS stuff.

bread's done
Back