College Textbooks for sale: Bio, Elementary Teaching, and MORE!

rjarmstrong100

CAGiversary!
Feedback
0 (50%)
College Textbooks for sale!

Hello, my mom has finished her masters, and is now having me sell off all her old College textbooks.

Toil And Trouble: good Work, Smart Workers, And The Integration Of Academic And
Vocational Education By JOE L. KINCHELOE

A Place Called School: Prospects For The Future by JOHN I. GOODLAND

Social Studies: In Elementary Education (10th Edition) By WALTER C. PARKER and
JOHN JAROLIMEK

The DLM Professional Library:Multiple Intelligences: The EarlyChildhoodClassroom
by PATRICIA A. PHIPPS
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_1/102-0648968-5216913?v=glance&s=books

Creating the Child~Centered Classroom by SUSAN SCHWARTZ

Perspectives in Whole Language by JULIA E. De Carlo

Educational Psychology (9th edition) by ANITA WOOLFOLK
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...7/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/102-0648968-5216913

Biology: Concepts and Connections (2nd Edition) By CAMPBELL, MITCHELL, REECE
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...102-0648968-5216913?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Side question: Anyone know any easy way of selling these off?

[quote name='docvinh']I believe ebay would be easiest, or try to sell them on a bulletin board at the college she attended. That's what I do.:)[/QUOTE]

Unfortunatly, the college she attended is full of cheapies who steal textbooks fomr the stores rather then 'buying' them. *cough*CWPOST*cough*

Anyway, would half.com be a good palce?

the thing that sucks about college books is that usually its just that university that uses them so they have a hard time getting sold elsewhere besides ebay

its too hard to buy used textbook cause they keep changing them. 2 years ago i had an accounting book that cost me 140 bucks, the next semster they used the same book but they tossed a dvd in with the book. Since mine didnt have the dvd the book was worthless. it was the same freaking book

Anyone have some none ebay advice on where to sell this stuff off?

(Some aren't really textbooks, but learning resources books that people going into an education major will prob. need)

[quote name='slidecage']its too hard to buy used textbook cause they keep changing them. 2 years ago i had an accounting book that cost me 140 bucks, the next semster they used the same book but they tossed a dvd in with the book. Since mine didnt have the dvd the book was worthless. it was the same freaking book[/QUOTE]

I love how some professors don't even use the texts you purchase - that or they lecture directly from the book.

Sexcellent.

[quote name='SkyGheNe']I love how some professors don't even use the texts you purchase - that or they lecture directly from the book.

Sexcellent.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sticking to the topic ^_-...

Anyone need any of theeeeeese? I'll sell them cheap...like...$10 plus s/h.... for most...save for the Bio and Psych ones.

Half.com is great because you'll end up making a few more bucks than on ebay and you don't have to deal with the hassel of having to wait for someone to pay you. I strongly recommend it.

[quote name='rjarmstrong100']Is there any fees for posting/selling online using Half.com?[/QUOTE]

No fee for listing your stuff, but they take a cut out of your money when it sells. 15% I think, but check their site for the actual number.

It's nice as you can have your stuff up there indefinitely for free at any price you want to ask.

bread's done
Back