Come for the PS2's, stay for the cameras!

ramatut4001

CAGiversary!
We went to the Glen Burnie Target on RT 2 the other day to get a PS2. We've made due with Xbox/GCN/DC/DS for long enough and I'm not getting a $600 PS3 at launch. Anyway, they had some open cameras in the case on clearance. 2 digital, 2 film. We ended up getting a 5 megapixel Olympus D595 with 3x optical zoom for $35!

We've been talking about replacing our junky Polaroid with no optical zoom and a terrible flash for months. The only drawback is it uses AA's. I prefer recharchable lithium, but I'm not exactly complaining.

The best part is when the Target guy went to shut the case and I said "Oh yeah, and a PS2." :)

nice deal.... only thing is u could of got a better price on the ps2 such as overstock.com or at circuit city with the 15 dollar coupon that floats around. but not a bad deal..... i like double AA's because if your on the road and you need to take a picture you can walk into any store to get batteries veruses the speciality type of batteries.... your right around my way!!!

adidas - Good point about the batteries. And yeah, I've lived in MD for 3 years now. Any places around that I should be checking for games besides GS/EB/Powergamer? I work all over the state.

bread's done
Back