Comedy Central's Thanxgiveaway Wiikend 2010!

moleman

CAGiversary!
610x210_Prize_Image.jpg

It's that time folks!

Comedy Central is once again doing their Thanxgiveaway Wiikend. Codes are displayed 12 times a day on the channel, and you go to www.Thanxgiveaway.com for the entry form.

Thanxgiveaway Is Back — Watch All Weekend Long and Win Big!

Need a distraction from your Aunt Louise, Uncle Ted and all the turkey talk? Tune in to Comedy Central Thanksgiving weekend, and you’ll get the chance to win great prizes like a Wii™ system and other Nintendo loot, Comedy Central Prize Packs and cash that’ll easily make the rest of your holiday season a lot more fun. Watch Comedy Central all weekend long from Thursday 11/25 to Sunday 11/28, 11am / 10c to 11pm / 10c each day. A unique code will be revealed 12 times per day on air. Then be sure to visit www.Thanxgiveaway.com and enter the codes for a chance to win prizes. Good luck!

Visit Thanxgiveaway.com on Thursday, November 25 for more information and official sweepstakes rules.

Good luck folks! Use this thread to help each other out with codes you've seen displayed already or have found.

Codes from Yesterday (Thursday):

BANANAS
MISSION
FAMILY
CRANBERRY
YAMS
DRILLS
ROLLS
LOCKER
BARREL
TURKEY
CADET
PILGRIM

Was going to enter on the site, but the texting way is much easier. Thanks peeps! I was wondering if they were doing this again this year and whether there would be a thread here or not.

For some reason the online entry isn't working for me today. Worked fine all day yesterday though.

I'm just texting in my codes now, it's much easier.

[quote name='moleman']Codes from Yesterday (Thursday):

BANANAS
MISSION
FAMILY
CRANBERRY
YAMS
DRILLS
ROLLS
LOCKER
BARREL
TURKEY
CADET
PILGRIM[/QUOTE]
Are yesterday's codes still usable? In their rules they said the codes only last for an hour after they appear on Comedy Central.

bread's done
Back