Comic Book Discussion Thread (Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse, Top Cow, IDW, Indy, etc)

Also, how does Comixology work after you buy the comics? Do you get to download the comic as a .cbr/.cbz file and then read it from there, and does the file have DRM so you can only read it on Comixology software, or is it hosted online?
You read them online either through your browser or they have iOS & Android apps to read them through.

FYI for people that didn't know, but Comixology was hacked. So now just to be safe, they're requiring every registered user to reset their password. http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/03/06/comixology-hacked-sends-out-e-mail-warnings-requiring-password-changes/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming most of you saw this, but in case you didn't:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqRRF5y94uE

Does anyone else here use the Marvel Unlimited App? They have a special going now where it's only $0.99 for your frist month.

So, I tried out the android version. And, I can't seem to get it to function properly.

it never goes into full screen mode, letting me scroll across the page with my fingers. You can read it in "Smart Panel" mode where it brings up one panel at a time, but that's really time consuming and there's a 2 second delay between panels which starts to make the experience feel tedious.

Long story short, it's pretty broken. If it brought up the page in full screen and zoomed in, I'd love it. Otherwise, pass.

Finished reading the last two trades of Whedon's Astonishing X-Men. I think the last trade was the only one I completely enjoyed out of the whole series.

I finished up Gotham Central last week, and I REALLY enjoyed it, it's probably close to being one of my favorite series I've read.  The only parts of it I didn't like were the one-shots where they tried to tie into events, they felt out of place and didn't have the power that the multi-issue stories had.  The ending was just awesome though, it had great build up, and resolved in a way that fit the series perfectly.

Gotham Central is one of my top series of all time. When they announced the Gotham TV series I was really hoping it would be more like that.

I don't plan on watching the show, but the new Flash costume for the spinoff TV series looks a little.... off?  I cant really tell what it is, but maybe the helmet is a little big, with the lightning bolt ears not quite right. 

flashwon.jpg

The rest of the costume is not terrible, but when you see clothing for fast atheletes (Olympic sprinters, speed skaters, etc.), they wear smooth, aerodynamic, frictionless spandex-like materials, not this mesh-like cloth and leather combo which would chafe the skin and probably smoke/catch on fire from Flash's use.

I still like the 90's tv show costume better, even with the spray-painted muscles, lol.

Flash-Costume-90s-TV-Series-570x718.jpg

The only problem I have with the suit is that it's too dark (which could just be a byproduct of the image's lighting). 

I've decided that I'm done buying single issues of comings for a while. So, I'll just wait for TPBs and HCs to get my comic fix. 

And Year Zero is still going on in Batman. I Thought #29 was where it ends. NOPE! Still going on...

I've decided that I'm done buying single issues of comings for a while. So, I'll just wait for TPBs and HCs to get my comic fix.
Eesh, good luck. It's almost like a habit for me by now to go get comics weekly.

The only problem I have with the suit is that it's too dark (which could just be a byproduct of the image's lighting).

Good luck with that. That's basically how my comic reading started (trade waiting for stories I thought looked good) but DC singlehandedly ended that for me, because they seem to take FOREVER to release their stuff in trades and hardcovers.

Good luck with that. That's basically how my comic reading started (trade waiting for stories I thought looked good) but DC singlehandedly ended that for me, because they seem to take FOREVER to release their stuff in trades and hardcovers.
I've been buying comics every week since high school (about 8 years ago) but I'm so busy with other stuff that I just don't have the time (nor space) for single issues. I can't wait on most DC stuff because I find reading DC comics in bulk is the best way to do it. Marvel and Image are really good about releasing TBPs and HCs faster than DC.

I thought it was hard to do, and it was at first, but now I'm tradewaiting without any issues. I'll pick up some older trades I can find for cheap I never read which keeps me entertained, and as a way to condense books, I sold most of them off to a friend. Once those were out, it wasn't a burden of having to keep the collection going.

But I did keep some, and the plan is to send those off to http://www.herringandrobinsonbookbinders.com/ and have them bound together. Problem is finding the time, motivation...and emotional strength....to go through the effort of removing covers, ads, and letter pages from them to make them more "professional".

And man...what a difference it makes to the bank account too.

This random lottery bullshit with SDCC pisses me off. I mean, I have three day tickets and so do two of my friends but the others all missed out so now I have to wake up early Saturday and sit around hoping one of us gets into this arbitrary lottery early enough to get them.

Good looking legs can make me look passed a mediocre voice actress.
I Just got to stare longingly and bored and hike up my skirt, dress, pants, armor, corpses of Moogles, random piece of cloth that's just there for the sake of being there or whatever one hundred some costumes I decide on and then I'll be getting all them pictures.

I'm driving down to Dragon Con again this year. That con is...ridiculously fun. Especially if you cosplay.
I have a staffer that goes to Dragon Con every year. Depending on whether or not I can find a job after graduation I might fly out for Dragon Con this year. Might have to wait until next year. I'm a big fan of WonderCon.

I have a staffer that goes to Dragon Con every year. Depending on whether or not I can find a job after graduation I might fly out for Dragon Con this year. Might have to wait until next year. I'm a big fan of WonderCon.
I Haven't done any of the California cons, but Dragon Con left me so overly satisfied last year when I first went. Especially with it being in three connected hotels and it really just never ever goddamn stopping because of it.

Is dragon con the one in florida? A lot of the cons aren't as good as they used to be. Wizard world/Chicago comic con is pretty bad and C2E2 isn't great, but it is the better of the two in the Chicago area.

Is dragon con the one in florida? A lot of the cons aren't as good as they used to be. Wizard world/Chicago comic con is pretty bad and C2E2 isn't great, but it is the better of the two in the Chicago area.
It's in Atlanta.

The California cons aren't bad. I think SDCC is kind of overrated but it's the best deal for free stuff and exclusive premiers. WonderCon is a watered down SDCC on a smaller scale and it's great. It's capped around 50,000 people or something so it's pretty low key. I'm looking forward to WonderCon more than SDCC, honestly. Also hoping to go to Phoenix Comicon this year again, too. Depends on if we get press badges again.

Dragon Con is in Atlanta, Georgia. It's somehow become the go to con for cosplay and I don't know how it happened, but alot of partying and it kinda takes over the whole city. With that said there's still abunch of celebrities and such that show up as well, I was on the same floor as John Dimagio (the voice of Bender and Jake the Dog) last year at our hotel.

The California cons aren't bad. I think SDCC is kind of overrated but it's the best deal for free stuff and exclusive premiers. WonderCon is a watered down SDCC on a smaller scale and it's great. It's capped around 50,000 people or something so it's pretty low key. I'm looking forward to WonderCon more than SDCC, honestly. Also hoping to go to Phoenix Comicon this year again, too. Depends on if we get press badges again.
Yeah, I keep hearing SDCC kinda gets worse and worse from my friends just from it being so crowded and such a huge media event with press and such. I Still want to go one of these days since, well, why not? But passes seem like such a pain in the ass to get. WonderCon though I hear good things.

Yeah, I keep hearing SDCC kinda gets worse and worse from my friends just from it being so crowded and such a huge media event with press and such. I Still want to go one of these days since, well, why not? But passes seem like such a pain in the ass to get. WonderCon though I hear good things.
Unless you need to be there year to year for press reasons or something there's really not a whole lot of reasons to deal with the stress of SDCC more than once every couple of years. The only problem I have with WonderCon is that it's starting to get a lot bigger and I can see them letting it expand further until it's just as bad as SDCC. WonderCon tends to pull some decent guests and panels. Last year they premiered Hannibal there, had a panel with Joss Whedon and most of the cast of Much Ado About Nothing, and brought out Guillermo del Toro. I like Phoenix Comicon but their guests and panels aren't really as accessible. The guests all do signatures and such for like $20 a pop or more and the panels - with the exception of a handful here and there - are of a lower calibre. I don't mind the fandom panels and stuff but I'll admit I'm more interested in industry and media panels. WonderCon is great because it strikes the perfect balance.

Unless you need to be there year to year for press reasons or something there's really not a whole lot of reasons to deal with the stress of SDCC more than once every couple of years. The only problem I have with WonderCon is that it's starting to get a lot bigger and I can see them letting it expand further until it's just as bad as SDCC. WonderCon tends to pull some decent guests and panels. Last year they premiered Hannibal there, had a panel with Joss Whedon and most of the cast of Much Ado About Nothing, and brought out Guillermo del Toro. I like Phoenix Comicon but their guests and panels aren't really as accessible. The guests all do signatures and such for like $20 a pop or more and the panels - with the exception of a handful here and there - are of a lower calibre. I don't mind the fandom panels and stuff but I'll admit I'm more interested in industry and media panels. WonderCon is great because it strikes the perfect balance.
I Kinda want to go SDCC at least just once to experience the madness, but I'm in no rush. Though I live in Denver and we recently got our own Denver Comic Con and this year they're raising the capacity cap from 60,000 last year to 90,000 this year so it should be interesting. Though this is only it's third year so still curious to see where it'll go.

Also on the topic of comics or in this case comic movies, "Batman vs. Superman" vs "Captain America 3"? Make mine Marvel! Mostly because I fucking hated Man of Steel...

I Kinda want to go SDCC at least just once to experience the madness, but I'm in no rush. Though I live in Denver and we recently got our own Denver Comic Con and this year they're raising the capacity cap from 60,000 last year to 90,000 this year so it should be interesting. Though this is only it's third year so still curious to see where it'll go.

Also on the topic of comics or in this case comic movies, "Batman vs. Superman" vs "Captain America 3"? Make mine Marvel! Mostly because I fucking hated Man of Steel...
I'd have to side with Cap as well, and that's coming from someone who liked Man of Steel well enough. I'll be seeing both, however.

Anyone else excited about the Constantine series? I might even be more amped about it than I am for The Flash. JC looks the part this time around, at least. I'm keeping an eye on the Liv character too... Goyer described her as an amalgamation of established characters, and all we know about her is that she is the daughter of a deceased acquaintance of John's. Kinda sounds like Zatanna to me...

I'd have to side with Cap as well, and that's coming from someone who liked Man of Steel well enough. I'll be seeing both, however.

Anyone else excited about the Constantine series? I might even be more amped about it than I am for The Flash. JC looks the part this time around, at least. I'm keeping an eye on the Liv character too... Goyer described her as an amalgamation of established characters, and all we know about her is that she is the daughter of a deceased acquaintance of John's. Kinda sounds like Zatanna to me...
I Think Cap maybe the one to blink and change dates, but only if the movie doesn't hit or surpass all it's financial goals. Review wise I think all the word of mouth has been fantastic from what I'm hearing. Also he's goddamn Captain America! Those color's don't run and he should not be the one backing down to skin and bones Wonder Woman, characterless Superman or Batman from way of Boston! USA! USA! USA!

I'm...intrigued by the concept of Constantine. This is mostly due in part to the network putting out something as ridiculously good as Hannibal so I have some hope that the show will have that kinda level of mature storytelling and adult subject matter you don't normally see on network TV. In short, I REALLY just want something like Hellblazer and in it's own pocket of DC that we haven't seen on TV or even movies before. So I'm cautiously optimistic.

As for Flash, I give less of a shit about the costume, it's all about it in motion with the effects. I Know I can't judge anything anymore since Arrow at first glance from costume and it being on CW looked really stupid, but that show turned out amazing (and still is, dear God the last two eps.) and I enjoyed Barry Allen (for once) when he was on Arrow so I'll say nothing bad, but merely look forward to it when it's on.

Gotham though...I like the casting, but I have a bad feeling about that show. Also Jim Gordan's entire story is always etched alongside Batman: Year One for me and that's enough of an origin he needs from me since it answered everything.

Well it is crowded - I will definitely say that. I like how the whole downtown gets kind of taken over. It is fun with the Club Sega set up and the Nitnendo set up in different hotels around the block. All the comic-con themed pedi-cabs. The whole Gaslamp district becomes comic-con.

I haven't been to a ton of different cons, but the second biggest I've been to is PAX East. Which is fun but doesn't seem to hold my attention as much. And once you leave the convention center you are back into the regular world.

I also just really like San Diego. The last two years we've made it into a vacation. Stay out there for like 9 days and do other stuff. Stay on La Jolla Beach, etc. San Diego is definitely one of the top 3 places I could realistically see myself living.

SDCC is awful. I went 1 time and I'll never go back. Had weekend passes and had to wait outside in 80+ degree heat for  hours to get in. People were cutting in line and walking right into the place. The giveways are gone in seconds as people grab stacks of whatever they can get their hands on. Hasbro sold out of their exclusives the first day though they were supposed to have a certain amount allocated for each day. The limits are BS too because if something is limit 1 per person, a lady with a stroller with two infants in it can buy 3 of everything.

If anything it reminded me that people are animals and if given the chance they will do anything to better themselves.

The convention is very poorly run. After 30 years? or so, you would think they would have it down. I used to book large concerts and I could easily do a better job than the SDCC management. They should be ashamed, but they will never improve because it sells out every year. Eventually someone will get seriously hurt and sue them.

Wonder con I've heard good things about as well as Dragon con.

I Think Cap maybe the one to blink and change dates, but only if the movie doesn't hit or surpass all it's financial goals. Review wise I think all the word of mouth has been fantastic from what I'm hearing. Also he's goddamn Captain America! Those color's don't run and he should not be the one backing down to skin and bones Wonder Woman, characterless Superman or Batman from way of Boston! USA! USA! USA!

I'm...intrigued by the concept of Constantine. This is mostly due in part to the network putting out something as ridiculously good as Hannibal so I have some hope that the show will have that kinda level of mature storytelling and adult subject matter you don't normally see on network TV. In short, I REALLY just want something like Hellblazer and in it's own pocket of DC that we haven't seen on TV or even movies before. So I'm cautiously optimistic.

As for Flash, I give less of a shit about the costume, it's all about it in motion with the effects. I Know I can't judge anything anymore since Arrow at first glance from costume and it being on CW looked really stupid, but that show turned out amazing (and still is, dear God the last two eps.) and I enjoyed Barry Allen (for once) when he was on Arrow so I'll say nothing bad, but merely look forward to it when it's on.

Gotham though...I like the casting, but I have a bad feeling about that show. Also Jim Gordan's entire story is always etched alongside Batman: Year One for me and that's enough of an origin he needs from me since it answered everything.
I think we should all go ahead and expect Gotham to be pretty terrible, because at least we'll be pleasantly surprised if there's anything enjoyable about it. I've all but written it off, though, after seeing reports of the leaked pilot script. I was still hopeful that it was fake, but some casting news basically confirmed it as legit about two days afterward.

They apparently shoehorn EVERYONE into the pilot. The murder of the Waynes, traumatized Bruce, a teenage Selina Kyle who already has an established history of getting nabbed by the police, Edward Nygma is the coroner... WHO PRESENTS HIS FINDINGS AS A SET OF RIDDLES.

But the most stupid, straight-up idiotic easter egg - the one I won't forgive because it sounds so incredibly forced - is that a conversation with Fish Mooney (I think Cobblepot is the one talking to her, not sure) gets interrupted several times so she can burst into hysterical laughter because a tall, lanky stand-up comedian is performing in her lair and is telling terrible jokes straight out of the "40's and 50's" supposedly. They make a point to have her shout stuff like "This guy cracks me up!" three or four times before the scene is over.

Joker should not be involved in this show at all, AT ALL, no matter what incarnation, pre-chemical dip or not.

As for Constantine, I would be beyond ecstatic if it was done with such care and with so much quality as Hannibal. I just don't think it'll be a very dark show, though... I know people are expecting Hellblazer, but it sounds like this show is basically using New 52 Constantine as its source material - which I personally like, but I've heard it is pretty watered down compared to the Vertigo days.

I'm pretty confident that Flash will be good. I do worry about the special effects though. have you seen the videos that people took of the outdoors filming? His slow-mo running was reminding me of the effect they used on Smallville since the beginning. It's not a terrible way to do it, but I've been hoping that they can do better after all of these years.

I think we should all go ahead and expect Gotham to be pretty terrible, because at least we'll be pleasantly surprised if there's anything enjoyable about it. I've all but written it off, though, after seeing reports of the leaked pilot script. I was still hopeful that it was fake, but some casting news basically confirmed it as legit about two days afterward.

They apparently shoehorn EVERYONE into the pilot. The murder of the Waynes, traumatized Bruce, a teenage Selina Kyle who already has an established history of getting nabbed by the police, Edward Nygma is the coroner... WHO PRESENTS HIS FINDINGS AS A SET OF RIDDLES.

But the most stupid, straight-up idiotic easter egg - the one I won't forgive because it sounds so incredibly forced - is that a conversation with Fish Mooney (I think Cobblepot is the one talking to her, not sure) gets interrupted several times so she can burst into hysterical laughter because a tall, lanky stand-up comedian is performing in her lair and is telling terrible jokes straight out of the "40's and 50's" supposedly. They make a point to have her shout stuff like "This guy cracks me up!" three or four times before the scene is over.

Joker should not be involved in this show at all, AT ALL, no matter what incarnation, pre-chemical dip or not.

As for Constantine, I would be beyond ecstatic if it was done with such care and with so much quality as Hannibal. I just don't think it'll be a very dark show, though... I know people are expecting Hellblazer, but it sounds like this show is basically using New 52 Constantine as its source material - which I personally like, but I've heard it is pretty watered down compared to the Vertigo days.

I'm pretty confident that Flash will be good. I do worry about the special effects though. have you seen the videos that people took of the outdoors filming? His slow-mo running was reminding me of the effect they used on Smallville since the beginning. It's not a terrible way to do it, but I've been hoping that they can do better after all of these years.
Fixed.

And goddamn I didn't read any of those Gotham scripts, but that sounds as bad as I thought it would.
Who the fuck hires a coroner who over complicates things? And I imagine he'll become like say Hannibal or Dexter in that he's so close to the crime scenes and murder that no one would suspect it's him. I Don't need that in a goddamn show that's basically all about Batman without Batman, but keeps hinting at Batman eventhough we'll never get to him. Now I'm really pissed we didn't get Gotham P.D. show like originally planned.

Plus they HAVE to dip into the vast pool of Hellblazer stories since 52 Hellblazer has little to no stories especially with it being halted to a near stand still because of all the Forever Evil and Trinity War crap. It'll be a matter of presentation though I figure, but fuck, I need something if there's so many regulations for not letting characters on network TV smoke.

I Haven't watched the behind scenes stuff with the Flash since I know or should base any decision on that kinda stuff pre special effects. It's still a CW show and their budget is ehh, so I'll see it in context before I freak the fuck out.

Also iZombie and DMZ. I Loved iZombie (in general anything Michael Allred is gold) and DMZ I never read, but I'm curious for those shows. Much more than Gotham, even before that stuff about the script.

Fixed.

And goddamn I didn't read any of those Gotham scripts, but that sounds as bad as I thought it would.
Who the fuck hires a coroner who over complicates things? And I imagine he'll become like say Hannibal or Dexter in that he's so close to the crime scenes and murder that no one would suspect it's him. I Don't need that in a goddamn show that's basically all about Batman without Batman, but keeps hinting at Batman eventhough we'll never get to him. Now I'm really pissed we didn't get Gotham P.D. show like originally planned.

Plus they HAVE to dip into the vast pool of Hellblazer stories since 52 Hellblazer has little to no stories especially with it being halted to a near stand still because of all the Forever Evil and Trinity War crap. It'll be a matter of presentation though I figure, but fuck, I need something if there's so many regulations for not letting characters on network TV smoke.

I Haven't watched the behind scenes stuff with the Flash since I know or should base any decision on that kinda stuff pre special effects. It's still a CW show and their budget is ehh, so I'll see it in context before I freak the fuck out.

Also iZombie and DMZ. I Loved iZombie (in general anything Michael Allred is gold) and DMZ I never read, but I'm curious for those shows. Much more than Gotham, even before that stuff about the script.
That's basically what I meant: the tone of the show will very likely be like New 52 Constantine, which is pretty tame. But seriously, who the hell knew about the no smoking rule?! I don't smoke and I detest the habit, but censoring something like that is pretty stupid. Apparently they can get away with it if it's a "bad" character who is doing the smoking, but the problem occurs when the main character is the one doing it. I did find it hilarious that they photoshopped smoke into the promo photo, though. Maybe he has invisible cigs! Hah.

Geez, I didn't even think about the potential Dexter/Hannibal angle. I got too caught up by the stupidity of a coroner who delays investigations with pointless riddles... but yeah, that's a likely scenario. Ugh.

And I gotta say, iZombie and DMZ aren't really on my radar. Neither sounds like my cup of tea. I was actually more excited about the possible Hourman series despite not knowing much about the character. That project seems to have gone dark though.

Anyway, since we're on the subject of Constantine: I've been looking to start the Hellblazer stuff from the beginning, and I see that DC has plenty of newish trades collecting the series, but would it be worth it to start reading it? JC has basically been my favorite character since I got into DC with the New 52. It's hard for me to invest money in something like that, though, since I spend so much on monthly comics as it is. I downloaded the first issue and enjoyed it (and it was DAMN MEATY, too, with plenty to read AND look at) but I never even caught up on the Spawn trades I bought, so it's hard to justify. Did it at least have a good, definitive ending?

Just read this week's Hawkeye

That issue was for the dogs. Fraction must have gotten ahold of some especially potent weed before writing it. I remember when Hawkeye used to be good. At least I think I do. I know I remember when an issue of Hawkeye at least had a tangential relation with the actual character of Hawkeye.

That issue was at least 2 months late so I don't count it.  I can do that because Marvel jettisoned their continuity a long time ago.

That issue was months late, so late that it caused the book to ship out of order,  so it loses major points for that.

I'm more annoyed that we're splitting time between Kate and Clint. Shipping out of order and stuff doesn't really bother me. I mean, I don't particularly care about Kate's antics 'finding herself' and fighting Madame Masque in LA. What I don't like is that once we do get back into the regular printing schedule it's going to take twice as long to actually see either story progress.

SDCC is awful. I went 1 time and I'll never go back. Had weekend passes and had to wait outside in 80+ degree heat for hours to get in. People were cutting in line and walking right into the place. The giveways are gone in seconds as people grab stacks of whatever they can get their hands on. Hasbro sold out of their exclusives the first day though they were supposed to have a certain amount allocated for each day. The limits are BS too because if something is limit 1 per person, a lady with a stroller with two infants in it can buy 3 of everything.

If anything it reminded me that people are animals and if given the chance they will do anything to better themselves.

The convention is very poorly run. After 30 years? or so, you would think they would have it down. I used to book large concerts and I could easily do a better job than the SDCC management. They should be ashamed, but they will never improve because it sells out every year. Eventually someone will get seriously hurt and sue them.

Wonder con I've heard good things about as well as Dragon con.
I've only been the last two years, but I can that those issues never happened to me. Maybe things have gotten better since you went.

Generally getting into the con is pretty easy. The most I've waited is probably a few minutes to try to walk in. If you are in line to pick up tickets, well that could be whole different monster. I've always picked mine up the day before. Last year you could do it at a hotel like 15 minutes away if you wanted to avoid the crowds. The only times I've had to wait outside was for Hall H (which is the big panel hall). It holds a few thousand people, but there are always more people who want to see the stars from Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, etc. I usually avoid Hall H, because I dislike spending hours in line.

Hasbro is always in high demand. Last year they would pass out tickets each morning starting at like 6 am with times to come back to their store and try to buy stuff. Last year they had exclusives reserved for each day. I never bothered getting anything from there though because I never wanted to get there that early.

Bandai marked peoples badges when they bought stuff so that they later couldn't get a second.

As for people grabbing as much as they can and buying as many as possible. Well, that is pretty much normal anywhere. The same thing happens at sales at Best Buy or if something is in demand and people order a bunch of Amazon. People will be people.

Overall I've enjoyed my time at SDCC. Got a picture with Kirkman when he was walking around at the end of Preview Night (people didn't recognize him I think). Meant some other authors I like. I've gotten things signed by Kirkman and Kevin Eastman. Some of the best stuff is outside of the con itself. The Walking Dead obstacle course at Petco Park is really really well done. Nintendo always has an awesome set up at the hotel next door. There are always set ups for the big movies or TV shows outside that you can go through.

I'm happy I managed to get Preview Night tickets this year. Last year I ended up buying from a scalper for that night. Sadly, I'm not sure if my gf will be able to go to Preview Night because of work. I may end up flying down there just a day early for myself then hah.

So, here are some set pics for Gotham.

The future Catwoman is stealing milk. She also is already wearing mostly leather with a pair of goggles.

I like the way Cobblepot looks. Pleasantly surprised in that regard.

Looks like we'll have to wait for Gordon to earn the signature 'stache... eh, doesn't bother me.

At least the actress playing Catwomangirl looks like a cat in the sense of if you were to put a picture of a cat's head over hers with a thin opacity, I feel that they'd be rather symmetrical. The show sounds like garbage though.

Also on the topic of comics, fuck. I'm going to miss Animal Man.

This chick playing Selina Kyle's eyes just seem... weird. Too far apart maybe? I don't know what it is but it's kinda weirding me out.

bread's done
Back