Comic Book Subscriptions

thefurrypanda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
Hey guys, does anybody know of a great place to subscribe for comics? Expecially ones that arn't marvel and dc comics. I mostly wanna read the adventure time comic (BOOM studios) but I'm horrible with remembering when things release and thier subsciptions method is "not in stock"... any help would be awesome of a 3rd party.

Try www.tfaw.com I Never tried their subscription service (I got a comic shop near me), but I've ordered a few TPB's and Graphic Novel's from them and they always have great service and prices.

[quote name='bardockkun']Try www.tfaw.com I Never tried their subscription service (I got a comic shop near me), but I've ordered a few TPB's and Graphic Novel's from them and they always have great service and prices.[/QUOTE]

I've ordered a buttload of graphic novels from them. Mostly nick and dents and they've come perfectly for the most part. They're crazy cheaper than retail too.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']I use impulse but I just get marvel & dc things. I don't know how their selection is beyond that.[/QUOTE]

I highly recommend Impulse Creations. I have been using them for almost a year and they are great. Their prices for monthly titles are the lowest I have found that do not require a commitment or a long advance order. I searched online for the cheapest comic sub service and impulse is the cheapest for me.

bread's done
Back