Comic Books (PDF) on PSP?

doctorfaustus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Hey all, I own the Spider-man collection on CD (40 years of comics on 11 cd's) and I was wondering if anyone has had any luck putting them on the psp somehow. I've tried PDF2PSP but the jpgs that it produces are fuzzy and it takes a while for the PSP to focus and produce a sharp, readable image. BOOKR does not display the entire pdf, only the Marvel watermark.

Anyone have any ideas or recommendations?

[quote name='peteloaf']OT but how is the collection? Is it just Amazing Spiderman or are the other series there?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty bare bones, just a bunch of pdfs of scans taken from the original comic books. They have few of these collections now, like Hulk, Cpt. America, FF, and others.

You can't read PDFs, but if you convert over your image (or .cbr) files to JPEGs (using PSPhoto) you can view folders of images in sequential order.

[quote name='DarthRevan']You can't read PDFs, but if you convert over your image (or .cbr) files to JPEGs (using PSPhoto) you can view folders of images in sequential order.[/QUOTE]

I tried PSPhoto, but the jpegs are either too blurry (fast loading) or sharp (horrible loading, focusing times).

Relentless, the independent comics are cool but I am looking for a way to carry these Spider-Man comics in my PSP.

You can change the compression quality/rate in PSPhoto, might try working with that if you already haven't.

Only other thing I can suggest is to find a PDF converting program and then use another PSP converting program. Don't have any suggestions on the 1s one, but PSPhoto (2.1 btw) has been great for me.

bread's done
Back