Comic-Con Fightpads in stock at Gameshark.com store - limited to 500 units

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gomikeoh']Where crapcom and madcatz say its "limited."[/QUOTE]

Did they say that with the original fightpads and fightsticks? I thought they always said they would keep making more per the demand. This is the first time i've seen them say limited to 500 units.

bought one for each system. probably will keep em but if i choose not to keep em im certain i could through em up on ebay for nearly double since they are so limited

In case anyone is wondering gamestop dropped the price of SF4 to 39.99 new and 34.99 used. I dident think it deserved it own thread so ill just put it here.

I like the fight pad but my te works fine. Regardless if these are indeed "limited" then they will resell for a bit. However I'm still sitting on a hd remix press kit lol.

[quote name='Airik']so are there any valid codes for free shipping?[/QUOTE]

Code "SF4" Is listed on their site for free shipping. I'm really excited about the fightpad for BlazBlue. Has anyone tried one of these with that game?

I had a standard SF4 Fightpad, and the d-pad failed within the first 2 hours of use. I had bought a few extra and sold them on ebay. I was stressed out thinking that everyone was going to return them. Quality Control on these things isn't the best.

Collectible or not, I'm probably going to pass on this.

I think the pad looks cool and I would love to have one to go with my Ryu Fightpad but I just ordered a TE Fightstick and already have a regular edition fight stick that I am probably going to mod.

I will have to tell my buddy about this deal though since he was looking for a fightpad because he loved mine so much. I guess I could sell him mine and buy this bad boy myself...

[quote name='shiftdeleted']I had a standard SF4 Fightpad, and the d-pad failed within the first 2 hours of use. I had bought a few extra and sold them on ebay. I was stressed out thinking that everyone was going to return them. Quality Control on these things isn't the best.

Collectible or not, I'm probably going to pass on this.[/QUOTE]

I would not worry about the quality control. If it develops a problem give gameshark/madcatz a call and use their warranty process.

[quote name='anubis20']my inner collector says buy it, but i'll pass i have enough fightsiticks 15+ and can't play for squat with a pad[/QUOTE]

Good lord.

Hmmm, should I buy a couple to flip or not? Love my TE stick though.

SF4 code still doesn't work.....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='h0mi']What is the booth where these are being sold? Is it the capcom booth in the 5000 area?[/QUOTE]

Listing for stick on their site:
Available for purchase at the 2009 Comic-Con Capcom Booth #5113.

If these are limited to 500 per system, why the fuck are they still available?

This is looking grim for my once over flip operation as I have no interest in the pad seeing as I have a stick. =/

Well the pads are still $50 and the free shipping code isn't working, so they aren't going to sell out ASAP. Give it a few days.

I finally received my fightpad today to all those still reading this thread. It seems you can flip it for double on ebay currently, but I'm still hesitant as Gameshark still seems to have this "limited" fightpad in stock.

bread's done
Back