Coming back to WoWC newbie question.

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (100%)
Tried asking this at gamefaqs but as usual pretty useless.

Im thinking of coming back to the game. I played it for about a month almost a year ago and left for two primary reasons. First was the lack of content....I had just come off EQ2 and while WoW has amazing design, a better item system and just a friendly layout(quest design + time spent vs rewards gained)WoWC lacked in the content department and I found myself bored with nothing to do.

The second and more important reason I left was I found that I couldnt even do alot of the content that was there. I would go to an instance and be put in a que to join a party and two hours later id maybe have a single person in the group. It was frustrating that this is such a popular game but yet I could never find a party. Meanwhile soloing sucked much of the time because of all the damn farmers. I couldnt accesse the instances so while waiting and praying for a group id go and solo for experience or cash. Half the time it seemed like some ****ing Night Elf hunter who half the time didnt even speak English would come along and kill everything in site.

So now coming back....im wondering what servers you guys have played on and found to be the most pleasent? And what guilds to try and join on them to make it easier to find groups(I joined atleat a half dozen guilds on two different servers and never found a truely good one). Im also wondering what are some must have mods and sites to know. Im not 100% decided but thinking of being an undead mage if that helps.

Can't recommend any servers, as I'm not too fond of the ones I'm on. But for mods, go to www.curse-gaming.com . Just look at their top rated and most downloaded mods to find the best ones. Atlas, Auctioneer, Gatherer, TitanPanel and the CT_R mods are all good starts.

[quote name='PsyClerk']Can't recommend any servers, as I'm not too fond of the ones I'm on. But for mods, go to www.curse-gaming.com . Just look at their top rated and most downloaded mods to find the best ones. Atlas, Auctioneer, Gatherer, TitanPanel and the CT_R mods are all good starts.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. What servers are you on, atleast ill know to avoid those ones ;)

[quote name='Logg']Play on Duskwood as a Horde

Level 49 Priest I would love to play with ya[/QUOTE]

Is it PvE, PvP or role play? I dont want to be on a PvP server. Also again how have you found the server to be? Id love to play with some CAGers but I really dont want to be stuck on another server like my last which had a horrible economy, I couldnt find any groups and had farmers killing all the mobs making solo suck.

FYI, you're going to have the same problems. No one uses the built in group deal. Just go to IF and spam LFG! like every other tard until you get a group.

You're still not going to be able to get into the good instances unless you have a good guild or a lot of friends online.

And there are still farmers. Everywhere.

Duskwood is a PVE server that is pretty new, maybe one or three guilds that are just starting AQ40 so you will not be to far behind.

Roll Horde, look me up, it will be a blast.

[quote name='Logg']Duskwood is a PVE server that is pretty new, maybe one or three guilds that are just starting AQ40 so you will not be to far behind.

Roll Horde, look me up, it will be a blast.[/QUOTE]

I might do that with an Alt, but I got ahold of a buddy of mine and he said that he plays on Silver Hand. Sounds like a great server and Role Playing servers usually are better so im almost deffintly starting there and playing wth him. Only thing that sucks is he is Alliance but ah well!

bread's done
Back