Coming to XBLA........Etch A Sketch

Hmm, I imagine it probably takes advantage of the dual-analog gimmick people are playing off of these days.

Could be cool if it was like Vib-Ribbon or something, although I really doubt it will be.

Could also be interesting if they had a stage set-up and then you had to draw in bridges, ladders, ropes etc... to allow a character to navigate that stage.

Could also be good if it was like Kirby Canvas Curse...

Don't think it will be like any of these, unfortunately.

Indian developer Game Shastra announced that they will be working on an XBLA version of ... Etch A Sketch.

This game will either make or break Game Shastra. If they toy with our memories then they're toast!

We aren't sure when or how Etch A Sketch will land on the Arcade, but we're almost certain that the game will not require shaking your HD television back and forth to erase the screen.

That would be the only reason why I'd get it, though...

Holy crap, I remember this thing! It was the best ever! I would pay 1600 points for this easily!!!! Wow, so cool etch a sketch.

no.

[quote name='PyroGamer']This will fail without the SIXAXIS to "erase" your etch-a-sketch with.[/QUOTE]

I also don't see how they'll fit this on XBL...if there was ever a case for a 50gb blu-ray disc, it's this.

Achievement.aspx

Did anyone else notice that was originally posted by PacoDG? Remember him, the one who had like 50 links to his sight in every post?

Anyways, yea this better be free, or atleast just 400 MS point, with 12 really easy achievements.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Did anyone else notice that was originally posted by PacoDG? Remember him, the one who had like 50 links to his sight in every post?

Anyways, yea this better be free, or atleast just 400 MS point, with 12 really easy achievements.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I xbox360rally.com remember xbox360rally.com him. What xbox360rally.com a xbox360rally.com douche.

bread's done
Back