Command and Conquer 4 Beta Live

Logain8955

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
The beta for C&C4 just went live a couple days ago. They're giving it out as a preorder bonus from the EA Store or if you own RA3 Premier and registered the beta code from that before April of 09.

I just pre-ordered from the EA Store and I'll just cancel it in awhile. Just make sure you order a physical copy, otherwise they might charge you now. If you order a physical box copy, they don't charge until it ships.

Just downloaded it, about to give it a shot :)

Other info at www.commandandconquer.com

Edit: They charge you now for a physical copy, even though their fucking website says they don't. On the phone with them now to get my bloody money back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Logain8955']
Edit: They charge you now for a physical copy, even though their fucking website says they don't. On the phone with them now to get my bloody money back.[/QUOTE]

You're the one who wanted in the beta without paying anything. :roll: If anything, they should give your money back and revoke your beta access.

[quote name='chaoticnick']You're the one who wanted in the beta without paying anything.[/QUOTE]

Damn straight. It's a beta. A pre-order giveaway. I'm sure as hell not going to pay money for a beta.

It's also an issue about them violating their own policies. If they had said up front that they were going to charge me, I wouldn't have put down the cash. Instead they said up front that they wouldn't charge me, then they did.

It's kind of like someone saying "Hey buddy, I'm not going to kick you in the balls" and 30 seconds later your testicles are swollen and you're not having a good time.

bread's done
Back