Command & Conquer Renegade PC Only $3.99 Trust me this game is lots of fun!

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Command and Conquer: Renegade, PC Games, Action Adventure
$3.99

Link: http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/184256.asp
Command & Conquer: Renegade is a fast-paced 3D action game set in the gripping Command & Conquer universe. For the first time, experience the C&C universe up-close and personal as you fight it out on the ground among the structures, vehicles and weapons made famous in the original C&C. You assume the role of Havoc, an elite GDI commando who fights and explores from a first or third-person viewpoint. Battling through exotic indoor and outdoor environments, you're free to use both brute force and stealth in your mission objectives against the evil Brotherhood of Nod.

NOT Bad for a CnC FPS game.

Well it was part of the C&C megapack with C&C 2, red alert 2 + expansion packs for both and this. It was $15 at BB over a year ago.

I got it as part of the Freedom Force, Earth and Beyond, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit bundle for $10 a little over a year ago. It's a curious game in that it can be fun in short bursts, but after about 10 minutes your feelings for it quickly degenerate into deep-seeded hatred. It may not be the worst game in my collection, but if there was one game I would want to horribly mutilate, this would be the one.

The game was pretty fun at first since I really enjoyed the original C&C games. But beyond that the game has too many flaws.

The single player blows. But the multiplayer was absolutely TOPS... assuming you could find someone to play with you. It's some of the most fun I've had playing a multiplayer FPS for some reason.

bread's done
Back