Comment on cheapyd saying PSP is bigger than DS.

praystation

CAGiversary!
Is it bigger than DS? I think DS is thicker. I always feel weird with my DS in my jeans pocket. (as if you get... ehmmm... "stiff at the wrong time").

the DS is actually thinner when open, but bigger when closed... personally their both uncomfortable for different reasons.

the DS has those grooves on the edge which make long gaming hurt sometimes...

the PSP is just too damn cramped... here i come arthritis...

yeah the DS is thicker closed. But of course the PSP is wider. Neither of them belong in your pocket though. Lol, the pockets are reserved for mp3 players and GBA systems only. The portables these days are going back to the GB and GG era where you had to wheel your handheld around.

*goes to the basement and hugs retired gamegear*

the DS lite doesn't seem all that smaller... i thought Nintendo would make it a lot tinier but i guess they can't since they have to keep the screens the same size as the old DS.

[quote name='froinlaven']I think the PSP is bigger than the DS Lite.[/QUOTE]
please make your own thread and please, dont be a douchebag. This thread is for comments on cheapy saying DS (read carefully,I said DS, not DS lite). Of course DS lite is going to be less thick, moron.

Reality's Fringe said:
I believe the PSP is actually smaller than the DS by a few cubic inches.

Anyone want to dunk them both in a tub of water and see which system displaces more water?

Wow, that made me think of Bill Nye the Science Guy... I miss that show.

DS-PSPcompare7.gif

DS-PSPcompare6.gif

DS-PSPcompare5.gif

DS-PSPcompare4.gif

DS-PSPcompare3.gif

DS-PSPcompare2.gif

DS-PSPcompare1.gif

PSPgoodness.gif

You make the call!

[quote name='FurryCurry']yeah the DS is thicker closed. But of course the PSP is wider. Neither of them belong in your pocket though. Lol, the pockets are reserved for mp3 players and GBA systems only. The portables these days are going back to the GB and GG era where you had to wheel your handheld around.

*goes to the basement and hugs retired gamegear*[/QUOTE]

And the king of the oversized "portables:"

the Nintendo VirtualBoy.

See? I have always thought both cheapyd and wombat (funny creature) have things against PSP. Now it's proven. WOw. we now have biased people moderating / owning the forum.

[quote name='Foolman']# Game Boy micro: 5.6 cubic inches
# Game Boy Advance: 17.64 cubic inches
# Game Boy Advance SP: 9.81 cubic inches
# Sony PSP: 17.52 cubic inches
# Atari Lynx: 68.53 cubic inches
# Xbox 360 power supply: 51.96 cubic inches
# DS: 22.01 cubic inches
# DS Lite: 12.96 cubic inches

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/01/27/doing-the-math-on-ds-lite/

DS is bigger.[/QUOTE]

They forgot this one:

#Sega Game Gear: 908.45 cubic inches

[quote name='RedvsBlue']They forgot this one:

#Sega Game Gear: 908.45 cubic inches[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the mammoth Nomad: 1 Million Cubic Inches

and 100lbs

Genesis on the go.

And we care that one is bigger why? They both fit in my pocket, but leave a nice big bulge ;)

[quote name='praystation']DS is thinner when it's opened. But How can you put it into your jeans pocket like that?[/QUOTE]

That maybe, but the PSP is bigger in the PSPCondom and you would be a complete ass if you didn't protect it in some way in your pocket.

[quote name='Kendal']That maybe, but the PSP is bigger in the PSPCondom and you would be a complete ass if you didn't protect it in some way in your pocket.[/QUOTE]

No, I dont have the PGP. I am not even using the soft enclosure inluded with the purchase. I only use Hori screen protector and that's it. My psp is still in almost mint condition.

bread's done
Back