Commerce, MI Blockbuster $7.99 DC

fuerstma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Was tinkering around inside the "game store" (I always forget, is it Game Rush inside of BBV.. whatever..) and it looks like they have one Dreamcast unit behind the glass for $7.99 with a controller. Nice deal... I did a double take to make sure that wasn't $17.99 or worse but the sticker definetly said $7.99.. not much for talking with the idiots behind the counter.

They used to have a handful of $.99 games too that might be hanging around still.. I picked up Mirra, Tony Hawk and WSB from them a while back at $.99 a pop.

Enjoy...

as far as DC games go, last time I was there all that was left was a few sports games. Nice deal @ 7.99 for a DC, though.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']...I must remind myself that i already have 3, and that i dont need another one unless its a limited edition....[/QUOTE]

No shit, It's hard to pass up a deal like that isn't it ? It's like buying a crap game for five bucks - just becuase it's five bucks! Only in this case it's not crap, it's a Dreamcast.

I seem to remember they were selling N64's for $15 a few months back. I wish I had picked one up, I really would like to play and finish Mario 64... they have a few N64 games still but anything decent is still marked $7 or $15 humorously enough...
Are there any B&M's selling N64 consoles (complete) for around $15 ?

Hahah, the idiots behind the counter are my former co-workers. About a year back a managed to pick up a black Dreamcast at a GR, I think they were still priced at $20 at the time though.

Hey guys, anybody see any ps1 standard lightguns(NON-Guncon) at any detroit area gamerushes? I need one and the last one I bought at the Wixom store doesn't work.

At most they are going to be $9.99, as i bought that black one about 3 months ago.
On my rounds (Commerce/Wixom/Novi/Pontiac) I see at least 1 a month.

Saw none in Brighton yesterday. What's the one on 15 near telegraph? Is that W. bloomfield? Haven't been there in a while.

Yep, W.Bloomfield. Lat time i was there they had thier glass case full to the point where i couldnt tall what half of it was...which means theres probably a pot of gold hiding somewhere in there :)

bread's done
Back