Competition for an Oculus Rift, Xbox One, or PS4.

Player707

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
All copy pasted from the website:

Hey Players!

To celebrate the fact that we’ve just hit 5,000 members on Player.me we’re running another competition!

This is a big one!

The Prizes:
  • Top Prize: An Oculus Rift or PS4 or an Xbox One, up to you when you win!
  • Second Prize: $200 of credit on either Steam or Origin;
  • Third Prize: $50 of credit on either Steam or Origin.
  • Additional Prize: For every person you get to sign up, you get an entry into a draw for $50 of credit on either Steam or Origin (Please note: If you win any of the top 3 prizes, you’re not eligible for the additional prize).
So, here’s the deal for the competition:
  • The person that gets the most people to join them on Player.me (using Oauth or your personal invite code, which you’ll find in your settings) wins. Here are some tips on how to get more people to join you on Player.me
If your not a Player.me member, you can sign up to our private beta by clicking here and signing up

Please remember, we hate spam as much as the next person so only invite people who’ll be interested in Player.me…because if they don’t become members, they don’t count anyway!
icon_wink.gif

The Basic Rules
  • The Competition runs from now until the 20th May 2014 at 5pm GMT.
  • Any cheating will lead to instant disqualification. Don’t forget we’re trying to build a community based on honesty, integrity and transparency and cheating goes against each of those values, so please don’t do it
    icon_smile.gif
  • Full terms and conditions are here

TL;DR: The Player who gets the most friends or fans to join Player.me until 20th May 2014 5pm GMT wins an Oculus Rift, PS4 or Xbox One (Your choice).

So…Let the games begin!
TLDR: Basically you sign up, get an invite code, and get people to sign up to the website using your invite code, and the person with the most invites wins. It's a new site I found, with only 5,000 members. I just randomly stumbled upon this contest, while I was googling contest for Ps4s. Once you sign up the invite takes about a day to receive. Please use my url: http://player.me/?invite=timisme

bread's done
Back