Competition for The Walking Dead Season Pass AND Deus Ex HR!

mikelolol

CAGiversary!
Hello. Once again winreview.com find ourselves giving away not one, but TWO huge prizes. This competition is a little different, as the prizes are region locked! And console locked! That's right, this competition is PS3 only!

In Europe you can win a full copy of Deus Ex Human Revolution, and in the US you can win the Season Pass to download all 6 episodes of the Walking Dead game!

For full details, head HERE to find out more.

In short, there are 6 ways to enter:

1: Follow us on Twitter. @winreviewMIKED @winreviewMILLS and @winreviewHOOTS. Follow all three of us for a total of four tickets. (If you don’t follow all three of us, no tickets awarded). (4 TICKETS)

2: Like our facebook page, www.facebook.com/winreview

3: Subscribe on Youtube. Click here to go to our Youtube page. (1 TICKET)

4: Post the following message on twitter: I can win The Walking Dead @winreviewMIKED @winreviewMILLS @winreviewHOOTS visit winreview.com for full details! (POST THIS IF YOU ARE BASED IN THE U.S) (1 TICKET)

OR

Post the following message on twitter: I can win Deus Ex @winreviewMIKED @winreviewMILLS @winreviewHOOTS visit winreview.com for full details! (POST THIS IF YOU ARE BASED IN EUROPE) (1 TICKET)

5: Post on the competition page on winreview: Post your REAL email address. If you have used any of the above entry methods, post your details here. (eg youtube name or Twitter) and most importantly if you’re based in US or EUROPE. If you win, we’ll be contacting you by Email and Twitter. (1 TICKET)

6: Post in this thread! (1 ticket)

Whatever you do, PLEASE only enter the competition you are eligible to win! and PLEASE let us know which region you are in! Thanks very much and good luck!

(Competition ends a week Monday, the 28th May)

EDIT: added youtube link, d'oh!

it's weird because i'm already following you on the many twitters does that mean I automatically get 1 ticket?

Thanks for the contest, got the twitter follows (4 tickets) and tweet (1 ticket), and posted on your page (1 ticket) and here on CAG (1 ticket) for a total of 7 tickets!

twitter: @BLbeel
CAG name: B:L

Hate to point out the obvious here, but people cannot live in the US and Europe (at the same time, right?)! Only enter ONE competition! (had a few people tweeting both codes etc, don't want any disappointment!)

[quote name='mikelolol']Hate to point out the obvious here, but people cannot live in the US and Europe (at the same time, right?)! Only enter ONE competition! (had a few people tweeting both codes etc, don't want any disappointment!)[/QUOTE]

Poor duel citizenships...

My comment seems to still be awaiting moderation on your site. Is that expected?

Edit: I assume it's because I entered my email. I re-entered a different reply with the email removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did everything! Thanks for the contest, OP!

Twitter: @secretclean
FB: Josh Michaud
Youtube: SonicSeraphim

Shameless bump AND to whoever asked yes; if you post just in this thread you have a chance of winning but for the best chance you should do all the methods!

bread's done
Back