Competition: Heavy Rain Special Edition for PS3

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
[IMG-R=94]12270[/IMG-R]Another week, another sweet prize to give away - although this week it's even tastier than Borderlands on 360, we've got a special edition of Heavy Rain up for grabs!

Head over here for all the information on how to enter. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
The cut off time for entrants is a bit weird. By my reckoning we have until 4:37pm on Friday to enter. :shock:

[quote name='totoguy']Looks like this time I'm not eligible, ah well. Good luck all![/QUOTE]

You can enter - I've amended the eligibility info on the competition page.

[quote name='Liam.']The cut off time for entrants is a bit weird. By my reckoning we have until 4:37pm on Friday to enter. :shock:[/QUOTE]

heh, fixed - it's now 5PM.

Entered, hope i win :D, im surprised this in an EU exclusive :/

also
lmao John the Illusive Programmer

[quote name='Hdfisise']Debating whether to sign up for twitter just for the competition or not.[/QUOTE]

Don't. It's not worth it.

:cool:

[quote name='Liam.']Don't. It's not worth it. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Highly disagree. In the past 4 months, I've won quite a bit for free on Twitter. :)

[FONT=&quot]XBLA Games[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]0 Day Attack on Earth (x2)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alien Breed Evolution (x2)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Death By Cube[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Diner Dash (x3)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Duke 3d (x2)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Flock[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Geometry Wars 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Marvel VS Capcom 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Military Madness[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shadow Complex[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]'Splosion Man[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Super Street Fighter 2 HD ReMix[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Trials HD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vandal Hearts (x3)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Indie Games[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Astro Match 3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bomb Disposal Expert[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chris Unarmed[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cocktail Paradise[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Creed Arena[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Golden Royal Blackjack[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Planet Delta[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]War Ships[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Words in a Word[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PSN Games[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fret Nice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pixeljunk Shooter[/FONT]

From what I've played of Heavy Rain so far, its great, and although it has its share of issues, it's quite entertaining.

[quote name='bdavid81']Highly disagree. In the past 4 months, I've won quite a bit for free on Twitter. :)[/QUOTE]

That's an impressive twitter haul... were they mostly random giveaways? I can't stand the ones where they give out codes, with the first one to redeem it getting the prize. (I'm way too slow.)

[quote name='John']That's an impressive twitter haul... were they mostly random giveaways? I can't stand the ones where they give out codes, with the first one to redeem it getting the prize. (I'm way too slow.)[/QUOTE]

Many were random RT picks, and a few were 'first to redeem wins'. Some were trades for other codes I won, like SS2HD & CvsM2.

Loving the weekly competitions. It has me checking CAG a lot more often these days!

Other sites could learn from this example. Bravo. :applause:

[quote name='John']You can enter - I've amended the eligibility info on the competition page.[/QUOTE]

Heh, thanks! Problem is, I was refering to the "Sorry, this competition isn't available to users in your region." message I get when entering the link. Any chance you could fix that as well? :)

bread's done
Back