Competition suggestions!

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
The end of our Rock Band 3 pro instrument competition is 5 days away, and we're going to be looking for some ideas for what to give away next. Kinect would have been the obvious choice, but going by the reaction to it I've been getting on twitter, most of you would rather have a limb amputated than win anything Kinect related.

So, feel free to make suggestions for competition prizes - anything will be considered, as long as it's not ridiculous. If we can buy it and it's game related, it's a possibility. The best suggestions will go into a poll, and the results of that poll will determine the next competition prize.

Here are some suggestions to get us started:

I like the idea of a LOVEFiLM subscription, particularly as they're about to launch streaming on the PS3 - so great idea that one :)

I have to say that the prizes that you've given away in your competitions have been pretty good, so my wishlist on Amazon pales into insignificance in comparison..

How about..

Fallout New Vegas 'Collector's Edition'
Gran Turismo 5 'Signature Edition' - which of course I didn't see in your list *faceplam*
Call of Duty Black Ops Mega Bundles on Game look interesting (and expensive)

GT5 Signature edition sounds nice, but that game might be delayed again :( So my suggestion is Assassins Creed Brotherhood Codex Edition

What would happen if you won but you're already a LOVEFiLM subscriber? Can it be added onto your current account? It does sound like an awesome prize.

as for other suggestions how about:

.Rock band 3 with Keyboard and Pro Guitar
.PlayStation Move Starter Pack, an extra Move Controller, Navigation Controller, Sports Champions and Resident Evil 5 Gold - Move Edition
.Free game every 2 months

Game ever 2 months sounds very nice
And maybe I'm being niche again - but I would really, massively LOVE a Kindle 3G. Admittedly, not exactly game related... But still. It would rawk. :D

Ok, instead of going the poll route we've decided on another prize. We'll be releasing the details in a week or so. Don't worry, it's better than all of the above. ;)

how about a 12 month xbox live subscription or turtle beach wireless headset or even a microsoft kinect package

Who won the Rock Band 3 competition? No-one has been announced on the twitter feed yet and I can't find anything on the site.

bread's done
Back