Competition: Xbox 360 Super Elite Console (250GB) with Final Fantasy XIII

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
[preview][IMG-R=94]12534[/IMG-R]Something a little special this week, a brand new special edition "Super Elite" 250GB Xbox 360 with Final Fantasy XIII! As well as the Super Elite 360, it comes with an extra wireless controller and a copy of Final Fantasy XIII - not too shabby! [/preview]

Again, we're making a few changes to the competition format this week. Think of it as a raffle, every user can have up to seven tickets, earned by doing various things on the site. If you're a regular visitor to CAG you'll probably find that you've automatically earned 6 out of the 7 tickets just by visiting the competition page!

At the end of the raffle we'll pick a random ticket and ship the prize out to the lucky winner.

Here's the competition page - good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys.

Quick question. What's stopping someone creating a lot of accounts and doing one of the simple requirements for the tickets? Say he creates 100 accounts and does all of the requirements for all the accounts? That would mean 700 tickets!! Is there a way to prevent this?

[quote name='XingBa']Hi guys.

Quick question. What's stopping someone creating a lot of accounts and doing one of the simple requirements for the tickets? Say he creates 100 accounts and does all of the requirements for all the accounts? That would mean 700 tickets!! Is there a way to prevent this?[/QUOTE]

I imagine that when a name is choosen, they check the IP logs for that person and see if you have multiple account/entires then you will be disqualified if they do, then they will choose a new person.

[quote name='mr o']I imagine that when a name is choosen, they check the IP logs for that person and see if you have multiple account/entires then you will be disqualified if they do, then they will choose a new person.[/QUOTE]

Without going into too much detail, we use IP checks as well as a few other things to catch out multiple registrations.

[quote name='John']Without going into too much detail, we use IP checks as well as a few other things to catch out multiple registrations.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing that up. :)

[quote name='TheToiletDuck']Dayum, this is the sort of thing that keeps me on CAG instead of Hotukdeals :)

Also, the competition works.. i am going to set up my entire collection and start using the marketplace.[/QUOTE]

Same here lol, I have done exactlly the same, CAG offers so much more than its face value, before I just used to check daily on video game deals.

[quote name='ogbaka']not working for SoCal... :([/QUOTE]

SoCal, Southern California? = NOT UK

[quote name='alittletitanic']Good luck everyone!
The competition has stopped me being a lurker at least.[/QUOTE]
Same. May post on here more often, methinks. Always looking for good game deals but I rarely contribute.

cant believe ive never found this forum before. thansk for the comp that lured me here as i would love to win it. think ill probably stick around now im here though albeit likley quietly.

good luck to everyone who has/will enter.

Anyone else having the same problem as me? I'm in Edinburgh and I can't view the competition, last time I checked Edinburgh was a part of the UK o_O

[quote name='akwinters']Same. May post on here more often, methinks. Always looking for good game deals but I rarely contribute.[/QUOTE]

True, usually just use this site to fish out great deals (being a student means little money or time for games :cry:). But that don't matter any! GAMEZ.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i'm in India for about half a week more and it won't let me visit the competition page ;~;
such cruelty!

-edit-
saw the link ^ then i selected US in the region settings, then i clicked the link again and....it will won't let me go through 'not available in my region blahbalh'
so ahem...noooooooooooooooooooooo lol

[quote name='kanwal236']nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, i'm in India for about half a week more and it won't let me visit the competition page ;~;
such cruelty!

-edit-
saw the link ^ then i selected US in the region settings, then i clicked the link again and....it will won't let me go through 'not available in my region blahbalh'
so ahem...noooooooooooooooooooooo lol[/QUOTE]

That's why, select UK.

Stunning competition. I'm no doubt one of many new members of this site due to this competition and i'd love to win - but an added bonus is actually discovering the site. We all like cheap game deals :D

Listened to the CAG-Cast for a while, but have never really explored the site until this competition enticed me to (to get extra tickets) and I am REALLY impressed!
I can't believe I ever purchased a game before without this site !

New to the forums but they seem awesome! Competitions like this should be run by more sites. I mean, it reeled me in!

Fingers crossed here ;)

To be fair, the Twitter ticket wouldn't work; all my browser were being picky with it. Alas, 7/8 wasn't a bad shout.

[quote name='Liam.']Ach well, at least it went to a K-Pilk fan. :([/QUOTE]

Ha I agree :) Grats Thevoiceinyourhead!

I'm glad it went to someone who didn't sign up just for the competition

Congrats thevoiceinyourhead

[quote name='Liam.']Ach well, at least it went to a K-Pilk fan. :([/QUOTE]
You never know, if he doesn't reply to my PM within a week you're still in with a chance! ;)

Not sure what we'll be doing for the next competition. Probably God of War 3.

[quote name='John']You never know, if he doesn't reply to my PM within a week you're still in with a chance! ;)

Not sure what we'll be doing for the next competition. Probably God of War 3.[/QUOTE]

Judging that he logged in last today I doubt that :cry:

now too bad it was a UK residents only compo (and i discovered that just after collectin my 8th ticket... not that it was any sort of effort, anyway).
so, please, dont forget the Continentals next time - please :)

bread's done
Back