Complete Guide to Freebie Sites - Beginners to Pros - Get high approval rates!

[quote name='SpitFire158']No. They want to verify your phone #. It's an automated message and they just give you some numbers which you will then enter into the site.[/quote]

O ok my parents dont want ppl calling so thats a big prob 4 me lol

[quote name='Ruisu107']O ok my parents dont want ppl calling so thats a big prob 4 me lol[/quote]They will only call you this one time at first sign up.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Sign up for P2S. There is no phone verification (unless you want extra points)[/quote]

every time I click on your referral it just takes me to the same page. so I am really referring u?

Ruisu and SpitFire, will you two continue this conversation in PM's? It has nothing to do with my guide or sites. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Ruisu and SpitFire, will you two continue this conversation in PM's? It has nothing to do with my guide or sites. I'd appreciate it. Thanks.[/quote]

One last question. Do you have aim?

Yep, I bit. I went ahead and signed up for Free Prize Site to help Ichigo out as he's been a great resource for information and referrals on other sites. I'm playing the field, you know, just seeing how it goes and seeing what may come of the site. To help kick it off and my referral base (snicker), I'M HOLDING A CONTEST!

Anyone that uses my referral link to FreePrizeSite, verifies their account and completes at least one offer will be entered in to a drawing. The winner (chosen randomly via a random number generator) will win their choice of any one Wii Virtual Console NES game or $5 Paypal. This contest will run through this week and entries will no longer be accepted past 01/11/2008 at 11:59 CST. Be sure to leave your FreePrizeSite user name and choice of Virtual Console NES game (specify what game) or $5 Paypal. Good luck to all those that enter both in my contest and in your success on FreePrizeSite!

[quote name='KoA']Can't thank you enough for the contest Iowa :)[/quote]Sure you can. Free points. Or Free Prizes from your Site. Ha.

No, seriously...

Lol :p
I'll pay for the contest winner if you want? Whether you wan't to pay paypal and I add to your account or ill pay paypal, whichever works best.

How generous. The answer, however, is no. BUT! If you'd like to ADD to the contest, feel free! If you want to add $5 Paypal to the prize list, I'm sure people would appreciate that. Shall we do that?

I'd love to see have the opportunity to have two winners! Both can have the option of 1 Wii Virtual Console NES game or $5 Paypal!

[quote name='iowaholdem']What if they both choose 5 points from you? I could send you $5 or a VC game, haha.[/quote]The 5$ would be fine. All I Play is 360 and not often.

Great! Thanks again for chipping in KoA! I've gone ahead and updated the OP. Good luck to all entrants - and hopefully there will be a lot of you!

Bed time now. I'm hoping to have some entrants into the contest when I wake up! Also, if anyone is interested, I have 4.20 points to Free Prize Site from tonight with another 6.75 pending. There might be another Best Buy gift card coming my way in the near future! Speaking of which, for others that are interested, my $30 BB GC from Rewards1 is still in the "request" phase - meaning it has not been confirmed.

KoA is spying on me... but yes, 5.20 points now. GMI - US for 1.00 points just approved.

EDIT: And no one has entered the contest as of 11:50 PM CST. Just over 48 hours to go - at this point, the first two that sign up are going to get some nice bonuses! Haha.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']Just ordered a $5 Amazon gift card from FreePrizeSite, let's see how it goes.[/quote]Good, be sure to post back and let us know how it goes. Hopefully since the site is so small (about 70 members) prizes should be confirmed pretty quickly.

Interesting. Still no referrals for Free Prize Site - which means no entrants in to the contest KoA and I are holding. Well, hopefully things will pick up, or at least that there will be two referrals so we can still give out the prizes. I'm about to clear my cookies and earn some more points on the site myself! I'm thinking I'll get about $15 for a eBay gift card so I can order my PIC programmer to go with my Wlip I'm going to order from GamingLagoon around January 21st!

Oh, that's right! I just remembered why I was going to start making a new post! Rewards1 just credited a bunch of offers I did a few days ago for almost 6 points! It's nice to see that just because an offer doesn't credit immediately, it doesn't mean that it won't credit at all. (COUGH)GamingLagoon(COUGH).

FPS01.png

Well, we'll see what tomorrow brings...

I do have to update my "fastest approval ever" claim. It previously was a matter of seconds, though that has now happened three more times since that post. But now, with The Final Payoff - 0.92 points, my approval actually came 3 minutes before my "marked as completed" email! Now that's hilarious! And seriously, KoA, I don't know what you've done here, but bravo. My average approval time tonight is probably under a minute and my success rate is 5 out of 6. I've double (almost) my points going from 5.20 to 10.19 tonight. I still think I'll cash out at about $15 for an eBay gift certificate, though I do not expect to stop using FreePrizeSite anytime soon.

That was before I knew approvals would be freaking instant. Of course, I said that about Rewards1 also, and look how that ended up. 36 points and counting! Though - they haven't approved my prize request yet, so that's annoying. But, I'll be PMing you to harass you to approve my prize request speedily once I've made it, so we won't be having that problem with FPS.

EDIT: Damn! 10KScholarship just approved, but took 4 freaking minutes. Way to throw off the average. You should fix that KoA, I demand faster. Haha.

Ah damn. I just found out that eBay gift certificates only come in denominations (that I'd thinking I would want) of $10 and $25. Well, I guess that means it's time to request a $10 GC! Get ready to fulfill it, KoA!

EDIT: OK! GO! It's ordered!

Morning all. Would anyone be interested in helping me out on a Trainn site? I've never done one of those "big" referral sites, but think that information would be useful in this guide. I, however, don't really want to do it if I'm not confident I can fetch a fair few referrals for it. Let me know, and I'll look in to it some more.

BIG CONTEST UPDATE!
Nothing to update... no referrals... not one. with 3.5 hours to go, seriously, I'll bet anything that if you (points directly at you) sign up under my referral, you will win the contest. I just don't see it producing any referrals in the last few hours. Sigh, what a bummer.

Well, here's a FPS update for you non referrals anyways. I got my eBay gift certificate in my email today! $10 earned in a matter of hours. Definitely can't complain. I'm sitting on 6+ points, not sure what I'm going for next, probably a Best Buy GC of some undetermined denomination.

Update with GamingLagoon: I ordered two triwing screwdrivers from Dealextreme today. They were ordered a mere 50 minutes later and I got my DX email confirmation at that time. In 10-13 days I should have my Y shaped screw drivers! Hopefully I'll get those PICs soon so I can use my eBay money to buy a PIC programmer. Then, come next week, I should be able to order a Wlip from GL! Then it's only a matter of days, my friends, until I'm the owner of a modded Wii with (probably) YAOSM. Works for me!

I'll get around to updating the OP here in a little bit. About to give FPS a temporary five star ranking. It definitely won't hold, but right now, the site is amazing. My approved/pending ratio right now is 17/25 which is pretty damn good, considering I know some of the pending offers have a tendency to credit late (from other freebie sites). All in all, I've earned 16+ points from FPS in three offer-completing sessions.

No update at R1 either. My $30 GC is still sitting in "request" which isn't impressing me. I guess their time frame for approving requests is 2-7 days, but day 3 has ended and nothing has been produced. Oh well, I guess I'll just continue to wait. It really is quite shocking that R1 is taking so long, considering GL must have 100x more members and it approved my request in 50 minutes.

Again, peoples, sign up for FPS and enter the contest. I'll even waive the requirement of getting an offer credited. Just sign up and verify your account and you'll be in the drawing!

[quote name='iowaholdem']BIG CONTEST UPDATE!
Nothing to update... no referrals... not one. with 3.5 hours to go, seriously, I'll bet anything that if you (points directly at you) sign up under my referral, you will win the contest. I just don't see it producing any referrals in the last few hours. Sigh, what a bummer.

Well, here's a FPS update for you non referrals anyways. I got my eBay gift certificate in my email today! $10 earned in a matter of hours. Definitely can't complain. I'm sitting on 6+ points, not sure what I'm going for next, probably a Best Buy GC of some undetermined denomination.

Update with GamingLagoon: I ordered two triwing screwdrivers from Dealextreme today. They were ordered a mere 50 minutes later and I got my DX email confirmation at that time. In 10-13 days I should have my Y shaped screw drivers! Hopefully I'll get those PICs soon so I can use my eBay money to buy a PIC programmer. Then, come next week, I should be able to order a Wlip from GL! Then it's only a matter of days, my friends, until I'm the owner of a modded Wii with (probably) YAOSM. Works for me!

I'll get around to updating the OP here in a little bit. About to give FPS a temporary five star ranking. It definitely won't hold, but right now, the site is amazing. My approved/pending ratio right now is 17/25 which is pretty damn good, considering I know some of the pending offers have a tendency to credit late (from other freebie sites). All in all, I've earned 16+ points from FPS in three offer-completing sessions.

No update at R1 either. My $30 GC is still sitting in "request" which isn't impressing me. I guess their time frame for approving requests is 2-7 days, but day 3 has ended and nothing has been produced. Oh well, I guess I'll just continue to wait. It really is quite shocking that R1 is taking so long, considering GL must have 100x more members and it approved my request in 50 minutes.

Again, peoples, sign up for FPS and enter the contest. I'll even waive the requirement of getting an offer credited. Just sign up and verify your account and you'll be in the drawing![/quote]

If nobody wins you can give me the prizes :D

We have an entrant! bdmix78, you are now entered in to the contest. I'm still hoping you'll do some offers, but as I changed the rules to just signing up earlier, you're in! That makes 1. There's still 1 slot open to win, so sign up! About an hour and a half remains, so good luck!

EDIT: Look at that! bdmix78 has already completed an offer. Well played!

Up to about 20 points with a 5 pointer pending. I'm Mclorkus FYI...

I've already told some of my friends and I'm looking at a few referrals soon hopefully.

So you're the Mclorkus getting me all these points on Gaming Lagoon! I've been very impressed! You must have read the guide... haha. There's another referral to GL I want to track down too - filboid - that guy has been non stop earning just like you, though he started a few days before you did. Well, good work to both of you, and many thanks.

You should have signed up for Free Prize Site when the contest was running. It would have given me a chance to give you a little something back. Oh well, that idea was a bust.

Signed up recently as bdmix78. Tried a few offers before I had to head out for the night. Thanks for the tips.

[quote name='vi3tmix']Signed up recently as bdmix78. Tried a few offers before I had to head out for the night. Thanks for the tips.[/quote]Ah! So there you are. Our big winner (read: only contestant)! Well, feel free to pick your prize!

One Wii Virtual Console NES game
$5 Paypal
5.00 points on Free Prize Site

Post your FC and choice of NES game if that's the route you want to go, otherwise, probably just PM me your email address so I can send you your $5. Or if you want the 5 points to get yourself started on FPS, post that and I'll make sure KoA figures out who you are.

Thanks again for being my one participant! Hopefully when there's some interest I can have another contest that'll be a bit more successful. I guess if you want the 5 points on FPS, since that'll come from KoA, I'd be happy to keep my offer of a VC game or $5 Paypal open to give to the next person to sign up under me to FreePrizeSite. If you want the VC game or money, it'll be up to KoA as to whether he want to keep his offer open for someone else.

bdmix87/vi3tmix, where are you? You've got to come claim your prize! Also, I got a referral! Sweet ass. A little late for the contest, but what are you gonna do? Good luck on FPS untouchable.mike and thanks for the referral.

To address your Con's:
1) One Person ran is no problem.
I Can easily get more people to do it. Been very simple so far.
2) I Can always add a forum system but when theres only one site to address - I Don't think it's necessary.
We'll See
3) Ref may go to 20 in the future.

[quote name='KoA']To address your Con's:
1) One Person ran is no problem.
I Can easily get more people to do it. Been very simple so far.
2) I Can always add a forum system but when theres only one site to address - I Don't think it's necessary.
We'll See
3) Ref may go to 20 in the future.[/quote]
Thanks for the input. But then I'll just add "CON: Referrals only make 20%, ought to be 100%." and then what will you do? BUMP it up again!

bread's done
Back