Complicated Decision

Sonne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I'm looking to get NASCAR 2011 and Tiger Woods 12, and am thinking of trading in some games to do so.

In addition, my local Blockbuster is closing, so I bought:

Skate 3= $12
Just Cause 2- $12
Splinter Cell Conviction= $6

I haven't even tried these games yet, bought them mostly because they were a "deal."

The package I'm looking to take into GS includes the above three and:

NHL 09
NHL 10
SW Snowboarding
NASCAR 09

Checking TIV and the promo, this should allow me to get one of the new games I want for around $12. Fair deal? Or am I missing out on some good games in the ones I bought? I would play the hell out of NASCAR 11 and I really enjoyed the TW 12 demo and think I would get a lot out of that game.

Thoughts?

I can't help - out of all the games you listed, NASCAR is the last game I'd play so of course I'd say the 3 you bought are better. In fact, I'd rather do just about anything other than play a NASCAR game. :p

One of those things. You couldn't get me to play an RPG game, just as you wouldn't play NASCAR.

Though I will say, I caved and tried out Just Cause 2, and it's going to be hard to bring this one back. It's so over the top, it's great. Though I wonder if it'll get old at some point.

I ended up taking it to gs, replacing Just Cause 2 with an unopened copy of GUN, which they didn't want to take. I would have lost the extra 10%, so I'm going to open it and take it to a different store tomorrow. Should get about $45 for it, which is way more than I thought I would get. Good deal. Anyone know if TIVs change by the day, or is it a weekly thing?

bread's done
Back