COMPUSA Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King by Square Enix $14.99

techbargains.com lists coupon code FREESHIP for free shipping on "accessories and electronics" but it doesn't seem to be working on this. Anybody know of any other codes for free shipping from CompUSA?

EDIT: Looks like I was just beaten to the question.

[quote name='v0yce']Does anyone know what I'll need to price match this at Circuit City?[/quote]

If this is online-only, I think you're out of luck.

[quote name='evilmregg']Nice! I've been looking for a deal on this game since it came out. Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

Then you missed the week that CC had it for $10.

[quote name='v0yce']Does anyone know what I'll need to price match this at Circuit City?[/quote]

I think they do, I tried to PM Genji last time with a BB website ad. Never know if you never try :)

[quote name='clariste']Then you missed the week that CC had it for $10.[/quote]
lol, you don't have to rub it in like that dude.

They have some other decent price games you can add to help with the shipping. Taito Legends is only $8 and PoP:TT is $10..

[quote name='clariste']Then you missed the week that CC had it for $10.[/quote]

Yeah, as is always the case, my local CC has an absolute shite selection and never has the games I want during a clearance sale. Sigh!

[quote name='fwacce']They have some other decent price games you can add to help with the shipping. Taito Legends is only $8 and PoP:TT is $10..[/quote]

Aww crud...should have waited for PoP TT to drop to $10 before I got it for $15. Oh well, still worth that much money, too bad it's not GH.

SUCKS...I called CompUSA and they said that it's going for $29.99 and that the $14.99 is for online only...but the online delivery is not available...

Even though I got this for a $10.00 PM at BB (when it was on sale at CC a month or so ago), it is easily worth $19.99. I am about 19 hrs in, and am completely enamored by the story/design/gameplay! If Akira Toriyama designs a Dragon Quest IX for PS3, that will be when I jump on board.

I am a big fan of Akira Toriyama's work, I feel DQ is one of the underrated RPG out there. Dragon Quest should be recognized more in Square Enix RPG, even though not as mesmorizing as FF series.

bread's done
Back