Computer chairs

gage006

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I've yet to find a decent chair for my desktop. Every one I buy falls apart within a year or is rediculously overpriced. Anyone know of anything good or even any brands that actually make a good chair? I'm really tired of buying new ones all the time.

Well I used to work at a ergonomic health store, called The Healthy Back Store (you can google it, they have a site) so I basically know about all stuff that is healthy for your body, including Tempurpedic beds, inverted back tables, massage chairs, massage balls, video tapes, and basically anything you can think of.

The best one I have come across is the Aeron chair. Basically this chair I have seen in so many movies, maybe at least like 5. But the chair is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE, talking about 700-1500 dollars in price for just one of these things, depending on what features you get it with. It was one of the most comfortable chairs I have ever sat in. Actually depending on where you live, there should be like an ergonomic place around you where you can try out different things.

You should actually go this route, because there are different models of the Aeron chairs and unless you know what your doing, a salesperson usually can fit you for a chair, there are basically 3 models, A, B, and C, depending on where your lower back is when you push your back to the chair, and where you need the lumbar support. Look up Healthy Back Store, and Relax the Back, and look up Aeron, look at the reviews on Amazon for the product, and do some research, you'll find what you need.

http://www.amazon.com/Aeron-Desk-Chair-Basic-Color/dp/B00023SWVO

bread's done
Back