Computer is SOLD!

kaji7p56

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Sold it to a local buyer on Craigslist. Thanks for all your interest!

I'm in Los Angeles so it's local buyers only (unless you want to pay for shipping).

Mid Tower ATX case
Windows XP Professional
Athlon 64 3000+ Socket 939 w/Heatsink
Winfast NF4K8MC nforce4 Motherboard Socket 939 PCI-Express
512 MB Dual Channel DDR RAM
Maxtor 80 GB Serial ATA Hard Drive
Nvidia Geforce 6600 256 MB PCI-Express x16
Internal DVD-R drive
17" Flat Screen Monitor CRT (FREE)
PC Speakers
PS/2 Keyboard
PS/2 Optical Mouse

Half-Life 2 installed
MS Office 2003 installed
Sony Vegas 5.0 installed
Final Draft 6 installed
Nero 6 Ultra installed

ya know, I think the monitor is what really does it. Wish I didn't blow 250 bucks on a trip to buffalo to see ani difranco, then I could afford it. Well, actually, I wish I had another 250 as I don't really regret the trip.

[quote name='iheartmetal']this is an awesome deal... how about i pay you 25 a month for the next 20 months... we can work this out[/QUOTE]

If you made it $50 a month for 10 months that would be cool (only because I can come looking for you if you don't pay). :lol:

[quote name='kaji7p56']If you made it $50 a month for 10 months that would be cool (only because I can come looking for you if you don't pay). :lol:[/QUOTE]

i like what i hear

[quote name='iheartmetal']i like what i hear[/QUOTE]

You'd have to come pick it up though. How far are you from LA?

EDIT -I just checked Yahoo Maps. It would be better to ship it.

[quote name='twiztidjester']Damn i want that system i need to stop being poor.[/QUOTE]

I am also poor and I need a new car to impress the ladies. Every bit helps.

[quote name='joevan07']Apparently you need to set up a line of credit for some CAGs :roll:[/QUOTE]

I actually want the whole amount. The credit thing was kind of a joke. :lol:

[quote name='8ballGuy']I am interested in the monitor for say around 100$[/QUOTE]

now that i look at it, whats a flat screen? is the monitor actually flat? like a LCD?

[quote name='8ballGuy']now that i look at it, whats a flat screen? is the monitor actually flat? like a LCD?[/QUOTE]

It's a CRT not an LCD. I repeat, it is not an LCD.

[quote name='kaji7p56']It's a CRT not an LCD. I repeat, it is not an LCD.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: you'd think people would learn their technology terms ;)

[quote name='joevan07']:rofl: you'd think people would learn their technology terms ;)[/QUOTE]

I edited my original post to help alleviate the confusion.

[quote name='kaji7p56']I am also poor and I need a new car to impress the ladies. Every bit helps.[/QUOTE]

Take your current car and cover it with duct tape thats how i get the ladies.

Free Bump For my Favorite Toilet.

[quote name='twiztidjester']Take your current car and cover it with duct tape thats how i get the ladies.

Free Bump For my Favorite Toilet.[/QUOTE]

My car already has a hanging mirror (it was duct-taped, but it didn't hold). Also, it has a shitload of dents and scratches. My car can officially be considered a "heap".

man, if i had $500 to spend right now, i would sooo buy your computer. Cmon guys, this is a steal. Hell the mobo, GPU, and processor combined retail cost is more than what hes charging

I actually have 3 serious offers but only 1 is in LA. If that falls through I'll have to ship it (and I am NOT looking forward to that).

bread's done
Back