Computer Stuff - Updated 4/26

SpaceManSpiff

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I have a bare Seagate Barracuda 120GB Serial ATA 7200 rpm 8mb cache HD for sale. It has barely been used. Im asking $55 shipped. If you dont know what those specs are and want to know if it will run in your computer just post questions here. It is serial hook-up, not parrallel, so if your computer is really old, it probably wont be compatible. Serious offers send a PM. This is a really good deal, Im just trying to cut my losses. I paid over $100 for it, but got a different motherboard without Serial hook-ups.
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=22-148-017&depa=1 Here is what you are getting, it is $101.75 at Newegg[/b] SOLD

I have an MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR for $40 plus shipping. Im not smart enough to get the whole raid thing working, and when I had it in a system, I kept getting errors because of the promise chip. So im sure it works other than that. So youd probably have to have some computer skills for this thing. (at least more than me). Here is a link to Newegg with the exact one Im selling.http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=13-130-418&depa=1 It comes with 1 IDE cable, 1 floppy cable, manual and drivers, 2 SATA cables, 1 SATA power converter, ieee 1394 cable, D-bracket 2. Very good condition. SOLD

I accept Paypal, Money Order, or cash (at your risk)

Thanks for looking. :D

[/url]

Easier to deal with multiple people here than through PM's.

Right now Ilovemyapplesduh is offering $60, so if noone can beat that then it is his.

Probably, but maybe not. Hes asking me for a warranty. And I cant really give a warranty, or at least not that long or great of one. Since im not a business and it is slightly used. So deal is still pending.

Ok, the HD is for sale again at $55. Ilovemyapplesduh wont repsond to my PM's. Radjago is first in line, then snake2715, then basketcase1080. plz pm me.

No, thats what Bare means. It didnt come with a power converter or a SATA cable. But if your getting a SATA HD and have a motherboard that supports it, then it should have come with the cables. :?

bread's done
Back