Conan (360) $20

Is this universal? Ebgames.com dropped it to $20, and I saw it at Best Buy at lunch for $20 too.

quite possible. Conan has been dropping slowly on Amazon for the past few days.

I am tempted it is a bad god of war clone but it is better than beowulf game. If I can score one used for 10 dollars I definitely would get it.

It's 14.99 used at Blockbuster now, making it eligible for the buy 1 get 1 free sale that started today. 7.50 is a worthy price. ( I grabbed Sega Rally Revo too)

19.99 is what I predicted last week. Just got off the phone with Amazon to get my second 4 dollar credit back to my card on this game. You gotta love the Amazon 30 day price guarantee.

FYI: Conan is a really fun game up until the last boss, who is very frustrating [like throw a controller annoying].
Final Boss withstanding, fun game worth 20.00 easy.

[quote name='Shimrra']I am tempted it is a bad god of war clone but it is better than beowulf game. If I can score one used for 10 dollars I definitely would get it.[/QUOTE]

In many ways Conan is a better game than GOW. The game is much deeper in moves and has more options than GOW. Graphics aren't so hot for Conan, but they aren't that bad. It's much more fun to me than Beowulf was.

[quote name='funkflexmctough']It's 14.99 used at Blockbuster now, making it eligible for the buy 1 get 1 free sale that started today. 7.50 is a worthy price. ( I grabbed Sega Rally Revo too)[/quote]
That's what I'm thinking too. Either that or I might pick it up from EB used at $17.99 - Edge and maybe a coupon...

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']In many ways Conan is a better game than GOW. The game is much deeper in moves and has more options than GOW. Graphics aren't so hot for Conan, but they aren't that bad. It's much more fun to me than Beowulf was.[/quote]

Yeah, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I'm looking to sell...

Conan at $20 is an absolute buy......replayable too...but not having any multiplayer mode does suck.

I also agree that Conan, while having some last-gen graphics, is alot of fun....nowhere near the presntation or imagination of God of War, but the combat is a bit more fun if you ask me.

This game is about picking up weapons, choosing which style of fighting to play (Single blade, single w/shield, dual blades, or double-handed weapons) and learning the moves for that particular style. God of war is more about learning fancy new combos for your dual..blade...chain...things. There is something extra fun in Conan about hacking off some dudes arm and then picking up his blade (or his axe) and cleaving his buddies apart with it. :)

Chopping off limbs, heads, you name it. Picking up dudes and tossing them onto spikes, picking up torches and setting guys on fire...really, the game lacks polish but it would have been awesome if a more....well a bigger name had been developing the property.

In a nutshell...or nutsack, if you prefer, Conan is the great spiritual successor to GOLDEN AXE. But Without the multiplay :p

[quote name='HeadRusch']Conan at $20 is an absolute buy......replayable too...but not having any multiplayer mode does suck.

I also agree that Conan, while having some last-gen graphics, is alot of fun....nowhere near the presntation or imagination of God of War, but the combat is a bit more fun if you ask me.

This game is about picking up weapons, choosing which style of fighting to play (Single blade, single w/shield, dual blades, or double-handed weapons) and learning the moves for that particular style. God of war is more about learning fancy new combos for your dual..blade...chain...things. There is something extra fun in Conan about hacking off some dudes arm and then picking up his blade (or his axe) and cleaving his buddies apart with it. :)

Chopping off limbs, heads, you name it. Picking up dudes and tossing them onto spikes, picking up torches and setting guys on fire...really, the game lacks polish but it would have been awesome if a more....well a bigger name had been developing the property.

In a nutshell...or nutsack, if you prefer, Conan is the great spiritual successor to GOLDEN AXE. But Without the multiplay :p[/quote]

don't forget the double dragons ;)

Just picked this up today for $10 at my BB. They had just set out a table full of clearance games and hadn't even marked the prices on em yet. It was the only one there so I grabbed it quick like.

[quote name='dragonjud']Yeah, and I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I'm looking to sell...[/QUOTE]

SO what's that supposed to mean? And by the way...I think it's time to use a more up to date line than the Brooklyn bridge one. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='funkflexmctough']It's 14.99 used at Blockbuster now, making it eligible for the buy 1 get 1 free sale that started today. 7.50 is a worthy price. ( I grabbed Sega Rally Revo too)[/QUOTE]

same :)

Combined this with a Prime trial, to get the game for 10.59 shipped (in two days). Factor in that I'll be trading the game in for 10.50 credit, and it will cost me a mere 9 cents to blaze through this hack and slasher.

Thanks OP, for posting this deal!

I would like to get this but will hold off for it to drop to 10 bucks. I read that the game was edited for the US and other countries it was uncut. Anyone know how true that is. The one that I remember is when you have to rescue sailors in other countries you rescued whores.

bread's done
Back