Conan O'Brien Can't Stop (FRIDAY) - Sleeper Movie hit of the Summer!

[quote name='Jcaugustine']

Forget the Green Lantern, Cars 2, or Bad Teacher!

[/QUOTE]

I am pretty certain everyone already forgot about those anyways.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']It's opening in a whopping 25 theaters.[/QUOTE]

I hate fucking limited engagements :(

Was actually looking forward to this one too :|

*sigh* oh well, I will just buy it on BR (if it is on BR)

[quote name='musha666']I am pretty certain everyone already forgot about those anyways.[/QUOTE]

especially that bad teacher movie holy shit that thing looks horrible. itd be diff if theyd done it 10 or 15 years back when cameron was still wicked young and sexy now she just comes off like shes clinging desperately to what she was.

2 theaters near me have it. Will probably go next weekend. For smaller films like this, anyone know if they usually do home release faster or slower?

[quote name='CouRageouS']2 theaters near me have it. Will probably go next weekend. For smaller films like this, anyone know if they usually do home release faster or slower?[/QUOTE]
It'll be out in just under three months with a September 13th release date.

icondvdpng.png
Amazon link
iconbluraypng.png
Amazon link

Saw it. Loved it, I think if you're watching this you're already a fan and will enjoy all the behind the scenes stuff. A bit strange and funny to hear Conan cursing. It gets a bit sad at one point when you see him exhausted but still trying to please all the fans. My favorite part involves a cameo
with 30 Rock's Jack McBrayer
. Spoiler just in case anyone wants to be surprised. It was cool seeing so many familiar faces after attending a taping, seems like Conan's staff is pretty tight knit and they are genuinely friends. Highly recommended.

bread's done
Back