Confirmed: GS/EB Edge 10% discount card for $2!!! GI postcard or online pdf

[quote name='outofthepark44']all the people who have gotten the cards, did anyone use an online printout or was it a real card from a magazine?[/quote]

I printed it out - the $2 version.

[quote name='morphineseason']The thing is, you can't just buy it for $10 to my understanding. You have to get a subscription to game informer for at least $19.99 (could be more or less). That's why the deal in this thread is such a good deal.[/quote]since when was this? I thought that you could just check off the box and get it for $10. Anyways this deal is much better assuming you can find the PDF which seems disappear/reappear every once in a while.

[quote name='outofthepark44']all the people who have gotten the cards, did anyone use an online printout or was it a real card from a magazine?[/quote]
I printed the $2 version.

[quote name='xeex']I printed it out - the $2 version.[/quote]

I did a super shitty printout on my printer on the lowest settings and then cut it out sloppily with a scissors. There would have been absolutely ZERO question by the person who filled my order that I had copied it from the net. I mean, I did it as mean and nasty as possible. Quite honestly, you couldn't have printed it out more nastily than I did, and I got the card.

if someone could pm me and then email it to me I would be a happy camper. thanks so much in advance for whoever comes through. I love the community here!

I printed out the $2 version, mailed it on 1/12 or 1/17 (I forget).

Got my card today, which is good because last year's $2 card expires tomorrow for me.

Got mine today as well -- given the tie to GameInformer, I would expect that they probably just have one bulk mail process where they mail out the cards at the same time that they mail out issues of the magazine, renewal notices, etc.

If someone still has it, can they PM me a copy of the $2 subscription postcard? My card expires today so I'm looking to get another.

[quote name='Grahamhsu']I need the old pdf to this as well, can someone please PM me the old pdf much thanks.[/QUOTE]This.I lost the file when I formatted my computer.:bomb:I would appreciate it if someone PMed me the file.

[quote name='icpmattj']I got it.Someone who can upload it pm me your email and i will send it.[/quote]Ditto that.

Also, I finally got it in the mail today. Hopefully the games I've been sitting on to trade haven't dropped in value too much. Took a little over a month. Last year it was like ten days. Thanks again OP.

I, too, am interested in the original PDF. Searched the web but nobody has had the foresight to keep the PDF around, it seems. Here's hoping someone here has!

I have a pic of the $2 edge card.....

I'll e-mail it to someone if someone else wants to post it up!

PM me your address

anyone have the $2pdf edge card and they would like to share it with me, please pm to me? My current card is about to expire. Thank you!

I would like a PM of the $2 PDF as well. It would help tremendously as I was on the edge of deciding whether to get an edge card or not. Thanks.

Question, is there any diff between $2 edge card and the one you get from GS?
can i still add money to it? like the reg edge card?

I would also appreciate the PM, but it would certainly be better if someone would upload the card through Megaupload or Rapidshare. Thank you!

[quote name='leung19']Question, is there any diff between $2 edge card and the one you get from GS?
can i still add money to it? like the reg edge card?[/quote]

Yes, its the same as a card you would get in store.

Also my check was cashed yesterday so hopefully that means my card will show up in the next couple weeks! :applause:

bread's done
Back