Confirmed: GS/EB Edge 10% discount card for $2!!! GI postcard or online pdf

Boeing 747 already posted the image, but I figured I would quote a post to imply that it wasn't photoshopped. :) I also added another link for people that have these sites blocked similar to Plumbtree's situation. I hope this helps.

[quote name='rightangle90']Whoa, if they are still trying to take the file down, then that means they could still be fulfilling this $2 offer. I'm going to give it a try. :)

I also have the old image too, but I was procrastinating. :p

Here are a few links to try using anonym.to to get rid of the link referral, just in case:

Original
http://anonym.to/?http://i40.tinypic.com/f2tp5j.png

The one by gamefreaksl:
http://anonym.to/?http://i39.tinypic.com/zivq1l.png

Experimental link with both of the above files inside a .rar archive (RarZilla can open it) and using uploadjockey:
http://anonym.to/?http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/310182/veree.rar

A warning about uploadjockey, if you don't have the NoScript Firefox addon, you will be attacked with ads and maybe popup ads. You will also have to scroll down to see the 3 potential sites for the file (I didn't register for an account there): Megaupload, EasyShare, and DepositFiles. [Correction: One of these are missing.]

I wonder how long until these links are taken down. ;)[/QUOTE]
New link if any of the above doesn't work for you: http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq340/right90deg/2edgecard.png

I'm surprised these links are still up. :shock:

My check was cashed on the 13th of March and I haven't received the card yet, but I think it will soon. I also just printed out the full size image (with Fit to Page selected), and even typed in the text for the name and address information; my check was still cashed. :)

To be clear I didn't upload that image, I just pasted the URL that someone else posted deeper in the thread. But yeah it's defiantly not a photoshop, I believe it might be the earliest version of the image though.

I'm surprised if they are going through the hassle of taking down images (Or are they?), why they just don't send a memo out to stop accepting them?

[quote name='zas123']think its too late to get one?[/quote]

Na, you should be good. My check was also cashed about two weeks ago...Still waiting on the card.

How exactly did you get these games totally free?

[quote name='karkyco']Lulz, after the way I milked the overlapping GS (B2G1 and Trade 6, Get 40% trade in bonus credit or 50% with EDGE) deals this weekend, I wouldn't be surprised if they ban my current EDGE card. I might have to order another $2 one :rofl:

Suffice to say I ended up getting (all PS3, used but complete and mint) SFIV, Valkyria Chronicles, Killzone 2, Resistance 2, and (brand new) Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition all FREE, along with a couple of other fully paid preorders.:bouncy:

I was seriously tempted to keep doing it until I built up enough to get a DSi or better yet, an Resident Evil Elite X360, but figured I had gotten enough.[/quote]

[quote name='Moffman82']How exactly did you get these games totally free?[/quote]

Using the B2G1 free offer, and the Trade in 6 used games, get 40% extra trade in value offer, he was able to make about 10 dollars each time he bought and sold the games. After you've done it a few times, you've quite a bit of free credit sitting around.

does anybody have the old pdf file, that allowed you to enter your credit card number rather than send in a check or money order?

just to inform, I submitted my $2 check and form about 2 - 3 weeks ago, and just got my card! I'm surprised that I got it, to tell the truth.

[quote name='oblongspot']just to inform, I submitted my $2 check and form about 2 - 3 weeks ago, and just got my card! I'm surprised that I got it, to tell the truth.[/quote]
Same here, showed up today!

My Edge card (from this deal) expires in August, I am pretty tempted to just send off $2 more soon-ish and figure I got 9 months for $2...

I did find a copy of the earlier one with a credit card, has anyone tried that one lately? I am thinking it's safer to make a one time use CC than send a check (if things go bad), even though I know one time use cards can be messed with too.

Yes, thanks for everyone's help: they cashed my check toward the end of last month (3/20ish?) and I received mine today- with a born-on date of 3/31.

I wonder how much longer this will work? (Keeps pdf for next year :twisted:)

I got mine today. The check was cashed on the 27th and i had sent it in on the 1st. Took a little over 3 weeks for them to cash it and about a week for them to ship it. But im glad i got it, its totally worth it. By the way what color is the sticker suppose to be on the back. Because mine is white.

I sent a $2 money order on (I think)the 26th of March and my card arrived on April 4th. Just used it at a store for the first time today and had no problems.

I received mine a days ago. It took around 3-4 weeks. The expiration date is 4/10. I used a money order instead of a check. I sent off for one for my little brother and cousins, so let's see how that goes. Thanks again, OP!

ugh my $2 check finally got cashed after like 3-4 weeks.. prob take another week or two in the mail b4 i get it..

[quote name='rainless']The pdf on the front page says 10 dollars... so how does the $2 thing work?[/quote]

I would like to know as well. Unless me and you are missing something.

Check was cashed about a month ago, got the card earlier this week.

It is good to have a discount that was nearly free ($2).

Thanks CAG!

[quote name='Cyborger']I would like to know as well. Unless me and you are missing something.[/quote]

LOL, you have to go through the thread and find the posted $2 image or the link to it.

My check was cashed a couple of days ago, after I sent it about two weeks ago... guess I could be waiting a bit before I actually see my card though, figures :p

[quote name='ndjn3979']Sorry, but do I just print it out on normal paper and mail it in?[/quote]

:wall::dunce::whee:

nope, you gotta use special silver paper with gold ink.. kind of kills the deal if you ask me but hey, if you got precious metals laying around everywhere go for it! :bs: heres your sign.:applause:

lol yes buddy, regular paper, regular ink, regular check, one stamp on the letter..

[quote name='ndjn3979']Special gold paper with silver ink, got it! Thanks![/quote]

Awesome, my brother gave me some gold paper and a set of silver/ gold inks; of course, I will only use the silver for this. New card FTW! Thanks, guys!

I was worried because I sent mine 2+ weeks ago and it hadn't come yet, now I gues I should just be happy that it gets done at al lol

just got mine in the mail today.. and yes, u can get just the card by itself.. thats why there are check mark boxes.. i.e., you don't have to get everything listed, as in u don't have to get the 1 year, 2 year, and card to get the card for $2.

They just cashed my check as well, sent on 03-31. I can't believe that they're still accepting these! My previous $2 Edge card doesn't actually expire until August, but I wanted to get a new one early in case they decide to cut off the $2 cards before then. An extra 8 months or so isn't bad for $2.

bread's done
Back