Conga! All With No Credit Card Offers! Hurry and hop on now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffanne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I've decided to start my own conga! This should be extremely easy because it is for a no credit card site so even if you don't have a credit card you can still join! There will be 3 conga leaders each week. Each person will be at the top of the conga for 7 days and there is no limit too how many referrals you can receive except I ask that if you are signing up under someone let's try to keep it balanced. It will rotate every Saturday morning. The site is nocreditcard.yourgiftsfree and the prizes are:

1 referral - custom order
2 referrals - $30 paypal
4 referrals - $50 paypal
7 referrals - $100 paypal
12 referrals - 2 GB iPod nano
16 referrals - 30 GB iPod video
17 referrals - PSP
17 referrals - Wii
19 referrals - ViewSonic va902B 19
24 referrals - $350 paypal
25 referrals - Xbox 360
41 referrals - PS3
63 referrals - HP Pavilion zv6130us 15.4

So you can get a prize even if you get 1 referral! An easy site to do is Education Advancement, receive a full credit for free! If anyone has any suggestion feel free to PM me. Spread the word! To sign up for this conga do the following:

Post here:

1. who you signed up under
2. the offer you did
3. your email address you signed up under
4. if you greened
DO NOT POST YOUR LINK, PM IT TO ME!

Starting People:

1. Tiffanne
2. jonnyfivealivehttp://NoCreditCard.YourGiftsFree.com/?id=16508
3. liboo (**Pm me your link, for some reason I don't have it anymore**)

Next in line: REMEMBER YOU NEED TO GO GREEN

4. TooShort4
5. hobojunior
6. badish

7. licker
8. djsmooth
9. JMD1014

Please pm me your link and when you go green I will post it under name #2, that way it won't confuse others who join the conga. Thanks.

Please DO NOT post your referral link in your posts, they belong in the first post. We don't want to confuse anybody. I added you guys also.

[quote name='DungDude0']I would but I already have an account, what is a custom order?[/quote]
It means you open a support ticket of what prize you want if its not listed, and theyu give you how many referrals you need.

I am going to go ahead and keep the conga rotating on Saturday but if any of the three leaders doesn't green by the time everyone else does then they will be removed. I'm open to suggestions.

1. jonnyfivealive
2. Education Advancement
3. [email protected]
4. pending

Quick question about education advancement...how do I know that the offer was completed? I requested information from a college and I got to the thank you page, but there is no indication that I did an offer on the other site. Should it say that there is an offer pending?

[quote name='JMD1014']about education advancement...how do I know that the offer was completed? I requested information from a college and I got to the thank you page, but there is no indication that I did an offer on the other site. Should it say that there is an offer pending?[/quote]
i think you should be ok i believe i got the same thing

I'm still not greened. I'm going to file for a credit request. I also noticed that they took off education advancement off from the offers.

Bumping this so more people can get in on it. C'mon people, now is the time to join, there won't be a long wait for you link to be at the top if you sign up now. These offers are very easy to do and require NO credit card. The faster you sign up, the faster your link will be at the top and people will be signing up under you.

Lapper, you signed up under me, how bout just going green for me real quick and then you will be on your way to having your link in the conga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back