CONGA RevolutionMoneyExchange. $25 free, no offers or purchases, just register!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedrock15

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Site Basics:
Revoultion Money Exchange is basically trying to compete with paypal. It's a way of transferring/sending money online and you can also have them transfer money to your bank account or mail you a check ($2.50 fee thats deducted from your RME balance). It's paying $25 for anyone that signs up (paypal paid $10 per new signup when they started) and $10 per referral . It takes about 5 minutes to signup and once you do and go to main account dashboard "accept" the $25 halfway down the page and that's it. No need for doing offers or buying anything to get the $25, justsignup.

You must verify your bank account in order for someone to get the referral (this takes about 2-3 days where two small deposits are made in your account, mine were 10 cents and 11 cents

Conga:
Now for the fun part, this will be a different type of conga as there is no referral link as you have to send invites via email while logged in their site. The way this will work will be,
1. 5 people will stay on top of this conga for a full 7 day week or until they get 5 referrals (whichever comes first)
2. You must pm/email one of the five people your email address, where they will email you the referral link. Signup at that link with the same email address the invite was delivered to. Go to main account dashboard page and accept the $25!
3. Post the person you signed up under, and when.
4. After seven days the next 5 people/post in this thread will be put at the top of the list and the process will repeat.
(please try to signup equally from the 1st to 5th person, look at who most posters sign up under and do others to spread the wealth)
Make sure that you register with the same email address as the referral is sent to, and also make sure you're not blocking emails from first trust.

Limits-
5 referrals per account/7 days (whichever comes first) and we'll see how fast/long it takes and adjust if needed. There's no way to tell how many referrals someone has at the top of the conga, except for them telling us. So people at the top please try to be honest and put the exact amount of referrals you have in your first post in here, and edit/update it each time you get an additional referral.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Current people to PM your email address to:

1. Hoffsnacks (1/5)
2. Homeland (0/5)
3. r1sky (0/5)
4.Cedrock15 (2/5)
5. major maz (0/5)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Next weeks rotation (don't pm them your email address yet)

mamejoluvi

major maz

* Names in italics aren't officially signed up yet, if they're not official by the day of rotation they will lose their spot.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

This seems like a reliable site, but I just don't give out my social security number, ever. Is there any way to get around the sign-up without it?

I think you have to be a US resident and be at least 18 yrs (19 in some states) to be a member right?

Wicked One 612: Someone brought this up before. I think it's b/c it's a law for them to require your SSN. Can't get around it.

Your going to need to fix up your OP some, too. I imagine you have limits set on how many people per person, and the OP should probably reflect that.

[quote name='LordXenu']I already signed up for this site last week. Any chance I can get on the the conga, though?[/QUOTE]
i'd imagine not, since that isnt the point of a conga.

[quote name='LordXenu']I already signed up for this site last week. Any chance I can get on the the conga, though?[/quote]

Nah sorry man, like someone else said it's not the point of the conga. It won't be fair for someone that signs up now, to be below you on the list.

For everyone that had someone signup under them make sure you post who/when or pm me who/when they signed up.

Alrighty well I signed up earlier last week so I can't participate, but if anyone has a trade/sell list let me know and I can pay with my free $25 I made on this site.

[quote name='Foladar']Your going to need to fix up your OP some, too. I imagine you have limits set on how many people per person, and the OP should probably reflect that.[/quote]

Edited, hope that's fine now?

alrighty, you sure you want to give up your spot. Remember when you buy a car, house, open an account/cc, apply for a job, and other things then you SS number is out there. This would be considered opening an account. But it's your SS number and your preference so let me know if you still want to give up the spot.

[quote name='Cedrock15']alrighty, you sure you want to give up your spot. Remember when you buy a car, house, open an account/cc, apply for a job, and other things then you SS number is out there. This would be considered opening an account. But it's your SS number and your preference so let me know if you still want to give up the spot.[/quote]

Yep, yep, I'd just prefer for it not to be on the internet. You can go ahead and give someone else a chance. Great offer though, thanks anyways.

Wow, 7 referrals .. this conga is gonna be stacked at the top.
I'd probably suggest lowering the amount of people on the "top list" and the amount of referrals, but thats just ones opinion.

[quote name='mamejoluvi']looks like this went no where, lol[/quote]

Anyway, since we didn't get more than 5 people to join the same people will stay at the top i'll just shuffler the names. Mame did you even join? or you just here for reasons like the previous post lol. Let me know, anyone else. This things still active and going, not sure when this will end so get in asap

[quote name='Cedrock15']....

Anyway, since we didn't get more than 5 people to join the same people will stay at the top i'll just shuffler the names. Mame did you even join? or you just here for reasons like the previous post lol. Let me know, anyone else. This things still active and going, not sure when this will end so get in asap[/quote]

It ends February 29.

responded!

not sure why this didn't gather more steam. Its just signing up for a new bank account that you never have to use again once you transfer your free money.. as large as this community is people should be getting 100's of dollars for signing up and referals. hope people start waking up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back