Congressman Hank Johnson: Comedic Genius

He explained it away by saying it was a metaphor. I think not. I wouldn't be surprised if more than a quarter of the country thought it worked that way though.

I have no fucking clue what this guy is even trying to say because the population density isn't very high there. At least from my personal observance of the island. Is he trying to say it might literally tip over because most of the population is in the north?

People on Digg pointed out he's riddled with disease - legit stuff, like Hep. C - that ruin his brain functions.

That doesn't really help his case much - he ought to be gone for medical reasons.

I heard this on, and don't bash me for it, Limbaugh's radio show. Of course, he pointed out the Hep C thing and the brain muddling part. Still, one of the funniest things I've heard a congressman say in a long time.

[quote name='IRHari']I heard this on, and don't bash me for it, Limbaugh's radio show. Of course, he pointed out the Hep C thing and the brain muddling part. Still, one of the funniest things I've heard a congressman say in a long time.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't be an elected official if you don't have your faculties regardless if it is hep C or not. Doesn't matter if it is a democrat or republican. The guy sounds like a complete fool.

Hepatitis C shouldn't fuck up your brain until you get cirrhotic and suffer from hepatic encephalopathy. If he's been losing weight, he may also have a hepatoma, too. Time to consult hospice and DC from congress to a SNF.

Is this his baseline? Dude is either retarded, has dementia, or just needs to take his lactulose and rifaximin more often. Pretty funny, though!

[quote name='Strell']People on Digg pointed out he's riddled with disease - legit stuff, like Hep. C - that ruin his brain functions.

That doesn't really help his case much - he ought to be gone for medical reasons.[/QUOTE]

Strell, you of all people. Surley you have something more funny or snarky to say about that display. Come on, Man.

This is not the first time in American history that an elected official went mad. There was a case in which Aaron Burr had to defend a Supreme court justice who went mad.

I'm this has happened many times before although there was no internet back then.

[quote name='xxDOYLExx']Strell, you of all people. Surley you have something more funny or snarky to say about that display. Come on, Man.[/QUOTE]

I will make a modest attempt.

gaumtip.png

bread's done
Back