Considering trying Gamefly

Exedor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Any advice on trying out gamefly? Like special offers for joining, or referrals or whatever?

Seems kind of pricey to me, compared to Netflix which is like half the price.

Thanks for any advice! :applause:

Edit: Thanks for all the great input! I ended up signing up with trialpay so I could get the $50 "FPS creator" game maker thing for free to give as a gift to someone I know will enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just looking into Gamefly because my buddy is getting a 360 but he isn't much of a gamer, so he wants to just have a game when he wants it and then just sent it back when hes done, so we were going to split the 2-out GF account for 25 bucks a month.

other than the 10-day free trial on the 2-out, don't really see any other deals, but haven't been searching too hard yet

If you'd like to help me out, PM me with your e-mail and I can send you my referral invitation. Not sure if it helps you out in any way, but it gets me some green.

If you have an ECA account (dont sign up just for this) they give you a 1 month (2 games out) free trial code. I just signed up for gamefly earlier today.

You can buy a subscription in advanced like 3 months, 6 months, or a year. They give you a discount off per month when you do that.

As far as comparing it to Netflix you have to remember that new games retail at 60 dollars and new dvds/blu rays are 20-30. Of course neither pays that for their supply but the games are going to cost more than movies.

bread's done
Back