Console Deals.

Vaad

CAGiversary!
Tried to use the price tracker but there was no joy to be found there. My friend is looking at getting an Xbox 360 or Playstation 3. I don't think he is bothered what system it is he just wants a good deal. Anyone?

[quote name='Vaad']Tried to use the price tracker but there was no joy to be found there. My friend is looking at getting an Xbox 360 or Playstation 3. I don't think he is bothered what system it is he just wants a good deal. Anyone?[/QUOTE]

Personally I'd be going for a PS3 Slim, ShopTo.net have the best pre-order prices on those at the moment (£229, delivering on 1/09/09). Although the chances are that after the slim gets into circulation we'll see some really good deals on the older hardware, so it might be worth waiting a while.

If he wants to go the 360 route, the cheapest one around is the Arcade model from additionsdirect.co.uk for £101.15 (use the code XX919 to get that price).

I'll warn you, Additions don't like honouring discounts for electronics, and they're sneaky bastards too. It's not uncommon for them to just not refund the discount, because that's how they roll.

...so "sneaky basterds" is quite appropriate indeed
on xbox360 deals, i'd scout some retail stores to hunt down any clearance on "old" 60gb pro's.
Those got discontinued as per today so supplies are "as long as they last".
i smell pretty badass deals on those in the next weeks

bread's done
Back