Content of Platinum hits vs. Original game...any difference?

rhenzhen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Guys, Is there a difference between Platinum hits and Original Game contents? I know the box and art... i don't care about that, but i just want to know if I'm gonna have a problem after using the orignal one, and now going to use the Platinum Hits... if it will still recognize my old game saves... Thanks!

[quote name='rhenzhen']Guys, Is there a difference between Platinum hits and Original Game contents? I know the box and art... i don't care about that, but i just want to know if I'm gonna have a problem after using the orignal one, and now going to use the Platinum Hits... if it will still recognize my old game saves... Thanks![/quote]

No, you'll be fine. Every once in awhile they will release the budget title as a 'Special Edition', which does have some gameplay differences. Your game saves will be alright, though.

[quote name='dragonreborn23']No, you'll be fine. Every once in awhile they will release the budget title as a 'Special Edition', which does have some gameplay differences. Your game saves will be alright, though.[/QUOTE] Do you think glitches in original will now be fixed on PH? Thanks again!

kind of a dumb one but:

NBA street V2 on Xbox had the title theme being "React" and then the PH version had some nelly song instead. Blew my mind. Thats what I get for paying that much attention to it.

bread's done
Back