Contest (CAG Foreplay #28): Win World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Collector's Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played WoW because I've always been afraid of it taking over my life...but, for free, perhaps that's the price the pay for giving up my life. I'd give it a shot.

I use to play wow hardcore until it took over my life. Then I quit for about 8 months but recently started playing again casually. Not having to buy the expansion would rock!

I played WoW for over a year and a half with a large group of friends that I have known for 8 years now. We met in EQ1 back in 2000 and were in one of the top guilds on our server there for years. When WoW rolled around we were ready for something new.

We spent some time on one server for quite a while but eventually people either stopped playing or went to other servers to play with real life friends. In the end there were about 6 of us left and we started on a new PVP server as Horde. We met some new people and spent 3 months building the top guild on the server. Three of us were officers and things were going swimmingly, but toward the end of those 3 months, a few of the officers and the acting leader (the "leader" was more or less a figurehead) usurped the rest of us, disbanded and formed a new guild and stole all of our members out from under us. They implemented ludicrous loot rules that benefited themselves, and a few weeks later the new guild was dissolved. That killed the joy that we found in WoW. That's why I don't play it right now.

That was two years ago this month. We all play EQ2 now but have been considering going back to WoW, so I figured that I'd go in on this contest.

Also, you should bridge the gap between your couches with beanbag chairs and then cover everything with a slipcover. It'll be a riot whenever some unsuspecting person goes to sit in the middle.

I sampled WoW on my friend's account. I played Asheron's Call for 3 years (I was young and stupid!), but the pacing is just so slow. I also can't take the fact that the people with the smallest social life have the baddest-ass gear. This is why I play Guild Wars.

Also, you could always use your plethora of bad Xbox games as a couch section filler.

I've never played WoW, but I would definitely pick it up if I got the Expansion Pack.

Also, you could use the Rock Band box in between your two couch pieces, although it may be a bit too big :p

I play of WoW for a couple of different reasons. My first reason is because that my friend Nate got me hooked after the playing the trial last month and most of my other friends play it. I used to make fun of those who played it but now I see the error in my ways and all the fun I missed. Another reason is because I use WoW to relax and get away from some of the stressful moment in my life. It also allows me to meet others and go have fun with them and forge new friendships. If I win that whould be awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back