Contest (CAG Foreplay #29): Win Saitek Evo Joystick and Control Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Flight simulator x I got from my friend. It was boring playing that game with mouse and keyboard. Maybe the joystick will changed that experience to a better one.

Personally I would play near everything with the controller. while the keyboard is standard for most games I'm not very good with the arrow keys or WASD style. So for me this controller would help me play every game i own for pc.

I'm a mega-space nerd, so I would be using this for "Orbiter" space sim, that and maybe if I win this it will a good excuse to pick up X-Flight or Microsoft Flight Sim.

or donate it to my ROTC detachment at my University, because we are in the process of setting up a second flight sim computer so we can dog fight each other.

I don't think I have a game with which I could use the joystick, I'd have to get back to you on that. But the Control Unit looks sweeeet... whoa, my voice got all high right there, that was odd.

Anyway, I'd love to use the latter with Planescape Torment and maybe Half-Life, although as I write this, I haven't even installed it yet, (yeah, I know, I suck). I also have Peggle, Bookworm and Puzzle Quest but you don't really need more than a mouse for those. :)

22.gif
Ja ne

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back