Contest (CAG Foreplay #30): Win Super Mario Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Snowboard shroom. For snow levels, Mario will gain winter clothes and a snowboard and have to snowbaord down a hill as a level and can jump on enemies with the snowboard.

A new mushroom that I would like to see is a "Speed" Mushroom that makes mario run/jump like mad for about 1 minute or so. I could see this being useful in tight quarters or when being timed.

Godzilla mushroom would be awesome!! Mario would turn into a giant Godzilla and just unleash havoc on all of mushroom kingdom....mwahaha....mwahaha!

Exploding Mushroom. It would have a small fuse on top of it. Not really a power-up, instead Mario would just blow up when he tried to scarf this one down. I just think it'd be funny to have an instant-kill-game-over-fake-power-up mushroom to screw with the players.

Enemy suit power-up. It will disguise him as a random enemy and he can walk around without attracting attention for a brief period of time.

Portabella Mushroom - Tastes just like a juicy Goomba steak if prepared correctly. Helps Mario shave a few inches off that plumber waistline.

Alien mushroom. A few minutes after Mario eats this apparently normal mushroom, a small alien bursts from his chest and begins dancing on his lifeless corpse, Spaceballs-style.

How about a Ghost 'Shroom?, gives Mario ghostly powers(man, that sounded 100 times dorkier than it originally did in my head :roll: ). No, wait, even better, a Shell 'Shroom, turns Mario into a Koopa. They haven't done that, right?.

22.gif
Ja ne! :p

I would like to see a random mushroom. It would give you either a random power up, a 1up, transform you into another character (say peach, or luigi), or give you a negetive affect. I think gambling aspect gives it a new dimension of variety.

A Nintendshroom, which transforms Mario into a random character selected from the Mario Universe, each with their own specific abilities.

How about something simple, like a rockshroom. It makes Mario look rocky and heavy, while allowing him to curl up into a boulder- rolling over enemies as he goes along.

How about a zapper mushroom. Mario will pull out the old nintendo zapper and you will be able to shoot the enemies with it for a limited time.

How about the "Ron Jeremy Mushroom" which can help Mario gain extra male enhancements down his plumber pipes, and give him 3 extra 1ups.:lol:

muffin mushroom, maybe half blueberries and truffles. he'd swell up like violet on charlie and the chocolate factory and be near invincible! :D

X-Ray mushroom. For a short time, allows you to see enemy weakpoints, hidden platforms/blocks, and secret passages, with a visual effect similar to Metroid Prime's X-Ray visor (take your pick, MP1 or MP3). It may not necessarily be located near any such secrets, so you may have to hit the block containing the X-Ray mushroom and follow it for a while before touching it in order to find secrets in some other part of the level.

Voltron-mushroom

Mario (red) joins luigi (green), princess (pink), toadstool (blue), and yoshi (yellow) to form one giant character that kicks ass with some type of giant sword which materializes out of nowhere.

warp mushroom! take a classic mario feature and put it into a mushroom. maybe it takes you to another level, maybe it lets you teleport somewhere else...

I'd order up hairy and smooth mushrooms to give Mario extra-bearded (furry?) and clean-shaven looks, respectively. Significant others can fight over which is better.

Stone Mushroom - It changes Mario into a stone which can have different uses. It can cause Mario to sink in water for easy walking underwater, punch enemies harder, and slam into the ground to shock/hurt enemies.

rainbow mushroom, letting mario turn into the character from the first rainbow island allowing him to shoot rainbows from his crotch actually giving him a real weapon instead of shooting stars and touching enimies.

(zuit suit mushroom) turns mario into a swing dancing fool, he swing dances on the gommbas while he throws back a bottle of beer!

I would want to see a freeze or reverse controls mushroom. Might not be the most creative but the reverse controls could make for an interesting twist.

Hot Pants Mushroom
Because hot pants are funny. Especially with mustaches. Reference Tobias from Arrested Development. Grants the ability to go to the hospital. Frequently.

Retro mushroom, turns mario into a(n 8 bit) sprite and give him a hammer that he keeps swinging for a limited time.

The Hulk green mushroom. Turns you green and shreds your shirt and pant legs. Also gives you the power to throw enemys or smash them with your fists.

Teeny-Tiny mushroom, shrinking Mario and allowing him to sprint between the legs of an enemy, so as to brick-break them in the crotch.

Hot Air Balloon mushroom... shroom inflates, let's Mario take to the skies in slow, but mostly controllable vessel.

The mushrooms I want are all taken, Metal, Hammer, Tanooki (GREATEST of all time), extra large (NSMB), aquatic, fire. extra small

I'll go with something really out there like a trailing ability. Something that follows behind him. I was thinking maybe a Monkey Tail or maybe turn Mario into a snake. Instead I'll go with the Gradius special.

Clone Mushroom- generates a ghost mario that follows behind you and mimicks your actions like Ice Climbers (Smash Bros)

Reckless Driver Mushroom

Mario will get in his kart from Mario Kart and drive through the stages. Hit and runs of Goombas will insue.
2216459667_8c4c5e8554.jpg

Mario%20Kart.jpg

"stink mushroom" for 1 minute all enemys move away form you and attack other enemys (I know I spelled enemys wrogh)

Funk Mushroom

Mario dons a psychodelic suit and top hat with Bootsy Collins sunglasses on. When you push A, he says "Awwwwww Suga Doo Baba" and strums his funky guitar which shoots out Funky notes at Goombas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back