Contest (CAG Foreplay #36): Win Uno or Robotron for XBLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see Tails in the game, so Sonic can get his aggression out on the annoying little tag-along.

I could go for some Robotron.

Robotron; They could do a really good job with MC but i would also like to see Batman

Either game would be fine with me...I don't have either.

I really liked the Yoshi that craps out his opponents as eggs. If that's not in the new game (haven't played it yet), then it should be.

TBW

Uno FTW!

My new favorite is the Pokemon trainer, but I haven't gotten around to earning a lot of the new characters yet. Maybe someone else will impress me.

Uno! (don't have Robotron either)

Just because I'm working on catching up in the series.. I'd like to see Phoenix Wright and his pointed finger attack. With Hold it! and Objection! for long range attacks.

Uno.
I'm having trouble deciding between Arthur Dent (Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy series) and Bender (Futurama).

Robotron

The guy on the bike from Paperboy-- throwing newspapers as a power attack (lame, but still funny to me)

Robotron

As others have said here, I would love to see Phoenix Wright.

Final Smash - Forged Evidence (does great damage to your enemy who is caught in the line, and damages you as well. Brings out secondary form Phoenix Wright Pianist/Poker Player)

Objection shout that leaves the opponent stunned for some time as well as take damage (after all, you know I just found you guilty! Guilty of losing!)

Use the psychelocks on people, use random objects that were used in his trials as projectiles.

Projectiles used in secondary form playing cards...bloody aces! >D

and so on and so on

Uno.

main_kirby.gif

Robotron.

I really enjoy using Ness right now, but I'm trying to find a favorite between him and Lucas. I'd have liked to have seen Knuckles thrown into the mix, Viewtiful Joe, or even Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back