Contest (CAG Foreplay #39): Win Spider-Man 3 (Wii)

Venom with Eddie Brock cuz he was a cool design and his powers were a nice mimic of Spider-Man's. btw, his tongue is kickass. :D

Carnage, hes baddass in my opinion, red and black are great bad-guy colors. And yes, he is "worse" (although better in mah opinion) than Venom.

Pete's college teachers! They were always up his ass to get his work done even though he's saving lives and catching bank robbers and they still want him to get his papers in on time! Give the guy a break!

Pete's college teachers! They were always up his ass to get his work done even though he's saving lives and catching bank robbers and they still want him to get his papers in on time! Give the guy a break!

I'm going to say Carnage, because he's an even bigger psycho than Venom. Although I hate the host's name(Cletus? really? that's pretty stupid) and let's not even mention the fact that Carnage was "spawned" by Venom... yikes.

22.gif
Ja ne! :p

Carnage ftw!
Hell, he's the spawn off of Venom, who's already bad ass enough, now the spawn symbiote bonded with a serial killer. What more do you want

Ok , for obscurities sake I'm going with .....wait for it ....PASTE POT PETE , Oh yea don't he just make you shake In your boots . ( btw He's now known as TRAPSTER ) but PASTE POT PETE is just too funny not to use .

Carnage ftw!
Hell, he's the spawn off of Venom, who's already bad ass enough, now the spawn symbiote bonded with a serial killer. What more do you want

Ok , for obscurities sake I'm going with .....wait for it ....PASTE POT PETE , Oh yea don't he just make you shake In your boots . ( btw He's now known as TRAPSTER ) but PASTE POT PETE is just too funny not to use .

Cardiac -- Because he really is not a villian, but more of a self made vigilante. After his brother dies from a disease, Cardiac finds out that a corrupt company had the cure, but found it unprofitable to produce. From that point, he uses his life work (extreme lifesaving procedures) to alter his body, including replacing his heart with a beta particle generator. He now attacks corrupt companies who are hurting the public, but instead of uncovering them, he literally attacks their facilities to expose their errors.

CARDIAC-1.jpg

MJ. At least in the 360 version of Spider-Man 3, her constant shrieking of directions was bad enough that she became the villain you couldn't kill in the game.

Kingpin; you gotta love a guy who has no superpowers of his own, yet is able to control all of the criminals and supervillians in the city (And in some cases, his influence spread globally).

Hey! dwhelan, I collected the marvel cards that year! Nice! I am going to have to go with Shocker! (you know he used that glove with the ladies...)

bread's done
Back