Contest (CAG Foreplay #40): Win Call of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack (Xbox 360)

30 seconds where you have super penetrating bullets that travel until they hit a body or the edge of the map and ultimate vision you can see everybody as a glowing red silhouette. Either that or bullet time and duel wielded hand guns.

The Code of Conduct Air Raid - After getting a certain amount of kills, your team's copter flys in to obliterate the other team with offensive gamertag claims and rude behavior online and boots them from Live for a couple dyas.

Pootie Tang: The ability to whip off your belt to:
a: Block Bullets
b: Whip your opponets @$$.......

sa-da-tay........

Skid Mark - your primary weapon fires shit-stained drawers that land on the opposing players' faces, temporarily blinding them. And leaving them with brown stripes down the middle of their faces.

I'm not reading any of the ones previous so if this has already been said, screw it...

The red ring of death: It causes your opponents Xbox to overheat and burn out.

Super Mushroom: allows player to grow twice that of regular size. In this form, the player receives additional hitpoints and can even break bricks!

Roshambo - Ever walked into a small enclosed area and found another player there ? It's then a mad battle with bullets spraying everywhere, eventually a lucky winner will prevail.

The Roshambo perk allows you to settle the squabble like men, take turns kicking each other in the nuts, the first one to fall loses, simple !

Edit - Obviously I go first though, right !!??

I will add one perk to each respective field i.e. (Perk 1, Perk 2, Perk 3)

Perk 1:

Anti-personnel mine x 1
a pressure sensitive explosive device which explodes up-wards instantly killing enemies standing within proximity. The item can only be placed in outdoor areas so that it may be covered by leaves, grass, dirt, etc... If activated, any enemies whom are prone or crouched near (not on top) the mine when it is triggered will take significantly less damage.

Perk 2:

Explosive Scavenger
After the player has exhausted his own a lotted explosive weapons he may pickup or re-arm any enemies or team mates unused grenades, claymores, c4, and rpgs. This of course is limited unless otherwise noted by Perk 1 choice i.e. you wouldn't be able to carry 2 x rpg, 3 x grenades, and 2 x claymores unless you chose those for Perk 1. When picking up explosives you can only carry 1 item type until you use it then you may pick up another.

Perk 3:

A Friend in Need is a Friend in Deed
Ever have a gun that your teammate absolutely wanted to use but you couldn't give it to him. This perk allows you to swap weapons with teammates as well as give them extra ammunition if needed. You can swap primary secondary and even explosive or grenade weapons.

Rabid Attack - You have the rights to call in dogs when near death.

*The dogs will be called in by choosing your attacker on the name list. Thus, the dogs can find him/her and kill them and possibly a streak (if they have one).

knife toss- automatic kill from behind for those enemies just out of reach of your knife, however range is limited, and you must recover your knife to get it back.

Feign Death - Makes you appear dead, and actually puts you at critical health (without the screen effects), but if you "resurrect" you are back at your original health

Distraction - You can place adult magazines on the ground for other players to get distracted by and eventually be an easy kill for you. Sorta along the lines of the MGS games.

bread's done
Back