Contest (CAG Foreplay #51): Win Fable II: Pub Games (XBLA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to go with Bionic Commando Rearmed. I really like when they redo an older game and it's actually fun. The D-pad is annoying but not enough to ruin the experience.

Definitely the new Geometry Wars! I must have played at least one million games of the first one and even bought a DS so I could get another fix. The only thing I am missing is a Wii and that version. With so many good new games coming out for the 360, I don't think a Wii will be in my budget anytime soon!

In the mean time, I am still having a blast with Geo2. I still have a few achievements to go, but I play everyday to try to improve my scores and to catch my friends. They are much better than I am, but that doesn't stop me from playing hours every day! The 360 rocks!

Bionic Commando: Rearmed. It's just an awesome remake of the NES classic I grew up with. Lot's of fond memories, and a few moments of wanting to snap the controller in half.

Haven't Purchased it yet but I have to say Bionic Commando Rearmed, I will buy it when I get caught up with some games

Not yet having played Castle Crashers, I'd have to say that Geometry Wars is my favorite. It just has that one more game mentality that made things like Tetris so great. The way they've made the scoreboards a more important part of the game is a big upside as well. And unlike the original GW, it always looks like it's possible to get just a few more points the next time you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back