Contest (CAG Foreplay #52): Win Shred Nebula (XBLA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just like the fact that it is similar to Asteroids, control-wise. The controls in general intrigue me.

I had fun playing the trial game by myself and with a friend. I really like the level design and the challenge (like keeping the shields on while backwards thrusting). I had fun with the local multiplayer but am curious how the game will handle over Xbox Live.

I think the different ships sounds like the best part. It will make the game more varied, and will keep it fresh longer.

After checking the game out, I'm really interested in the multiplayer death match. Game is fast and actually takes a little skill to win not just spinning around shooting.

Co-op with my wife sounds very interesting. The whole reflective shield sounded fun too. I have dreams of killing hordes only by blocking, but alas, my blocking skills are woefully inadequate. Woe is me. Maybe this will be my time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably too late, but I just listed to the show today.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the controls with the triggers changing the speed of the ships. It looks like and interesting take on the twin stick shooter.

TheBlueWizard

I'm liking the thrust-based ship movement. Obeying the laws of physics FTW! Oh yeah, and co-op is always endearing.

I played the demo and enjoyed the control scheme. The fact that you have to use forward and reverse thrust is a little tricky to get used to, but it adds some depth to the game, something that a lot of XBLA shooters seem to lack.

I like the idea of having more than one type of ship to play as.

Great interview BTW... I downloaded the demo after listening!

Too late to enter?? Hope not.

I like the idea that if you play co-op you are not penalized for playing with someone who is worse than you. Also, bringing local people in player matches is always a great feature. :)

Yeah, like I'm probably WAY too late, but OK, I'll play ;).

Any 360 game I can play coop with my 8 year-old son means quality time together... All he wants to play these days is Rock Band so we need something else ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back